Chapter 14 - Loki's Return

Percy POV

After a long and unpleasant conversation with the gods, we were headed back to our planet. I was absolutely miserable. The gods had mistaken me for my father, and I didn't bother to correct them. The only gods I enjoyed seeing again were Hades, Hestia, and Apollo. They were the gods who did not betray me. Hermes, Aphrodite, and Ares didn't make it through.

When we got back to our common room, I sat down heavily on the couch. My mind was running through scenarios of what might work to get the stones back. So far, all that I had was going back in time, which I didn't know how to do. I couldn't ask Chronos because he had also disappeared, and Jack hadn't gotten to that stage in his training yet.

I sighed. "Alright, it's time to get to work." I announced. "Will, you are in charge of getting section one back on its feet. Silena, you are in charge of section two. Bianca, you are in charge of section three. Michael, you are in charge of section four. Leo, you are in charge of section five. Luke, you are in charge of section six. Nico, you are in charge of section seven. Zoe, you are in charge of section eight. Beck, you are in charge of section nine. Frank, you are in charge of section ten. When Ethan gets back with James, tell him he is in charge of section eleven. John, you are in charge of section twelve. 

"Clarisse, you organize your soldiers to help section thirteen. Connor, the Shadows are in charge of section fourteen. Travis, Delta is in charge of section fifteen. Piper, your Troopers are responsible for transportation. Thalia, your archers will lend help on Valos. Sarah, Jack, and Hazel, focus on your domains. I am going to pick up Loki." At my request, Ethan had taken Jamison on a trip to some cool places on Terra while we dealt with Thanos, which took a few days.

Everyone agreed and I opened a portal to where I would find Loki. I walked through the portal and into a cool, dark place. I walked around the place, searching for Loki. I found him sitting in a dark meadow, playing with his illusion magic.

"Loki Friggason?" I asked as I made my way towards him.

He looked up, saw me, and sprung to his feet, ready to fight. "Who are you?" he asked.

I got my first good look at him and I couldn't help the way my breath hitched. He was stunning, with gorgeous emerald green eyes and shoulder length black hair. "Are you Loki Friggason?" I asked again, wrapping an illusion around myself to hide my silver blush.

"Yes." He answered warily.

I smiled. "Great!" I studied him, humming as I analyzed his stance and the scars that were visible. I briefly scanned his mind with my powers. "You fight well with a dagger, though you prefer your magic. You're smart and are good with your words. Your loyalty to your brother is astounding," I muttered under my breath.

His eyes narrowed. "Who are you? What do you want with me?"

"My name's Percy." I answered. Then I hummed in thought. "Yes, I believe your brother is correct about you."

"Thor? Is he okay?" Loki's voice was desperate, wanting to hear that his brother was okay.

I smiled and nodded. "Yes, your brother is fine."

Loki sighed in relief. "What is he correct about?"

"You would make an excellent Omega." I said, before starting to walk away. "Now, come. I believe we have time to stop by the surface before we continue."

I didn't care that I was breaking protocol. He deserved a chance to say goodbye, whether he accepted the position or not.

"Why would we visit the surface?" He asked, confused.

"To visit your brother, of course." I said, turning slightly to look back at him.

His face lit up and he hurried after me. I opened a portal to the surface, and we walked through.