The final Chunin battle.

Y/n pov:
Just like that a month was over. A month of me helping others to get stronger and me doing most of the hokage's paperwork since he didn't do any. The others kept on asking me the reason of giving up on the chunin exams and I have promised them that I'll tell this after they pass the final battle.

It was the day of the battle. I was the proctor for the exam. As i looked around sasuke wasn't there. He was the one supposed to fight with gaara. If he didn't arrive at the battle, maybe i could teleport to him and bring him here. He may come. Who knows... And after the introduction, the battle started. The first battle was between Neji and Naruto. And thus, the battle begun.

Tbh. I was shocked at Naruto's sudden strategy. If Neji had been a bit more carefull he could have won. But. That doesn't matter anymore. Naruto won. I'm proud of that. Even after this long ass fight, Naruto still had the energy to run around. I mean. All thanks to Kurama right Kojin?
Kojin: I'm actually glad that Kurama listened to him rn. It was nice of him to do so. I was thinking of going into his mind and telling him to show some mercy to that kid but oh well...
Y/n: hm.
Anyway after that i teleported towards Neji and took him out of the stage. I was carrying him in a bridal style. He was looking at me all blushy.
Neji: Dark sama....... Thank you...
Dark: hm?
Neji: n- nothing... I'm sorry....
Dark: why?
Neji: he was a strong opponent.... I underestimated him and now..... I lost.. i know your disapointed in me...
Dark: not at all Neji.. it was indeed kinda dumb of u to underestimate a Jinchuriki, and that too, the nine tails Jinchuriki. But, u did your best and I'm proud of you for that. Even if u lost, you can become a Chunin the next time. This exam isn't running away anywhere.
I said in my usual cold tone making Neji blush even more. He flashed a small smile. I took him to the nurse and teleported back at the battle field. That sasuke.... He hasn't reached yet has he? If this goes on he could get disqualified.... Hm.... Soon enough i could hear the crowd screaming but soon an announcement came.
Shiranui: Since sasuke hasn't reached yet, we'll continue. So. The next match Kankuro VS Shino!
I saw Kankuro panick and say.
Kankuro: i quit!!!!
I expected that..I mean after all Orochimaru didn't tell them to not do the mission.
Shiranui: Ok.... This leads to the winner that is Shino!!! Then let's get to the next match that is Shikamaru VS Temari!
Shikamaru: what a drag.... This soon??? Aw man...
Dark: hello Shikamaru... It's not ideal for an intelligent Shinobi such as you to be this unmotivated. Go and do your best.
I saw him blush and nod.

The match was so good. Shikamaru is very intelligent. Damn. But he gave up... I don't understand why.. but yea.. it's his decision...
Sasuke isn't here yet... I teleported towards the hokage and asked him.
Dark: Hokage sama... May I bring Sasuke???
Hiruzen: huh? Oh yes please if you can.
i teleported where Sasuke was just to find him and Kakashi training.
Dark: Kakashi. It's not a great practice for a shinobi like you to be this unprofessional. Sasuke. Come with me if you don't wanna be disqualified.
Sasuke: Ara dark sama? Yea I'm coming. i was just learning a new Jutsu from the closet pervert.
I chuckled silently and asked.
Dark: is it Chidori?
Sasuke: h- how d-
Dark: he used it when he fought with me for the first time.. Now let's go. Kakashi ur coming?
Kakashi: i didn't like the nickname you called sasuke but hai Dark sama.
Dark: ok then.
I grabbed Kakashu's wrist and Sasuke's waist which made both blush and took them to the ground.
Dark: well then sasuke. Best of luck.
He blushed. I and Kakashi teleported to the waiting place.
Dark: Gaara. Good luck.
He nodded and.... GAVE ME A SMILE?!! Ehem .. ok anyways.
The match got interrupted. But the fact that sasuke actually made gaara bleed is just- ok nvm. Suddenly, someone used a Jutsu which made Naruto and some others sleep. I, Sakura and some others reacted quick so we were saved. I saw Gaara Kankuro Temari run off and sasuke going behind them.
Dark: kai.
Sakura: kai!!!!
Kakashi: Sakura!!! Wake Naruto, Shikamaru and some others up! Sasuke is in danger!!! Dark sama!
She nods and goes to do so. I shout out while fighting.
Dark: Oi Shikamaru. Wake up. I know ur not trapped. 200 IQ can't be that bad.
Shikamaru: you caught me..... What a drag....
Sakura; why- ok nvm.
Naruto: h- huh? What....
Dark: What are you guys waiting for?? Go before u lose the sight of sasuke. I'll catch up in a while from now. Go.
I said hurriedly but coldly.
Naruto had no clue what i said but did i what i told. The others also ran off.
Dark: Kakashi. Gai San. You guys should be able to handle them. I don't think they would be able to control Gaara if he gets out of control. So i need to go since- yea i have to go!
I quickly cut my sentence since Gai san doesn't know bout the eleven tails or me being it's host.
Kakashi: yea we'll do this. You can go.
I teleported to where Sasuke, Gaara and Naruto was.... Just to see Gaara's half body turned into the tailed beast...

See! Your just cold outside. Inside your very funny! And guys guys tell me how was Sasuke's closet pervert line??? Was it funny? I mean i tried... Hehe...