The Chunin Exams.

Y/n pov:

As we all returned to the village, i and Sasuke were getting chased again, by our fan girls and surprisingly fanboys. We ignored them as always. Once they left us we started doing a lot of D ranked missions. We spent a lot of days doing so. Finally the last mission of the day was over and i heard Naruto say.
Naruto: S- Sakura Chan... Do you wanna work with me to improve our Teamwork??
Sakura: no! Sasuke Kun... Y/n Kun... Do you maybe wanna work with me on our Teamwork?
She asked blushing. I stayed silent and sasuke spoke up.
Sasuke: i think you should work on your Jutsus rather than working on us. I think your as bad as Naruto. To be Frank i think your worse than Naruto.
Saying that he walks away pulling me by my collar. I look back and mouth a sorry which she returns a smile.

Naruto pov:

As they went by, Kakashi sensei also disappeared somewhere. Tbh i was kinda disappointed that y/n left me but i shrugged it off. I noticed a cardboard like thingy following me. I guessed it is Konohamaru and his team. They appeared after a while.
Konahamaru: Ni Chan!! You told us you'll play ninja with us.
Naruto: huh? I did?
If i play with them now, they won't leave me the whole day! I started walking towards Sakura, to see her..... Um... Sulking... Come on... I'm not that bad am i? Konoharu said something which made both of us to eat her slap. She looked like a literal monster. Konohamaru hugged me and said.
Konohamaru: Ni Chan!!! She's scary.
She looked at us as if she was about to kill us. I ran first then his team ran after me leaving all of us chased by Sakura.
Konohamaru suddenly bumped into someone. He held him by his collar, lifting him up. I was angry when he did so.
Naruto: oi!!! Leave him.
I say and ran to him just to get pushed to the ground by that big guy. But i bet Y/n is taller than him tho.. As i was about to run and lash him again a rock came out of nowhere and hit his hands making him leave Konohamaru. Then Y/n came stood behind me stopping me by my collar and said.
Y/n: Naruto. Don't you see? They' re not from our village. So stop embarrassing our village acting like that.
He said so cold and deep sending shivers around everyone.

Y/n pov:

I heard the guy say.
???: Oh come on. Stop acting so big! You all are just some peasants.
I teleported right infront of him towering infront of him since i was taller than him.
Y/n: I'm bigger than you tho.
He blushed and looked away.
The blonde next to him also blushed a bit. Sasuke then spoke up.
Sasuke: what makes you think you can come to another village and lash at them? Scram. Or else.
???: Or else what?
I held his chin turning his face to me and said coldly.
Y/n: I'll kill you.
He blushed like crazy and stepped back taking his weapon or whatever it was from his back.
???: Kankuro! Your not gonna use crow right?
So kankuro is his name eh?
Kankuro: i dare you to-
Suddenly another voice spoke up.
???: Kankuro. Stop that. Your embarrassing our village.
Kankuro: G- Gaara.... They lashed at us first.
Gaara: Why do you think we came all the here?
Kankuro: s- sorry..
Gaara: I'll kill you.
Kankuro: U- understood. I'm sorry... I'm really sorry Gaara.
He looked towards me and said.
Gaara: sorry about that.
I just nod. As i was about to walk away Gaara spoke up.
Gaara: What's your name? I'm interested in you.
Y/n: it's Y/n Gaara. Yoshihara Y/n.
Gaara: Nice to meet you Y/n. Then, we'll get going.
I nod and walked away to be followed by sasuke and Konohamaru team. I heard Naruto asking if they were interested in them and them saying no. I chuckled silently and put on the usual cold face again.

Kakashi pov:

After the hokage explained about the Chunin Exams i spoke up.
Kakashi: As the leader of team 7 consisting of Uchiha Sasuke, Uzumaki Naruto, Yoshihara Y/n and Haruno Sakura. I, Hatake Kakashi, recommend the four for Chunin exam.
Kurenai and Asuma also spoke up.
Hiruzen: As Y/n is stronger by himself he will be a different team. A team by himself.