A token of love.

Author pov:
It's been 2 days after the incident, Tsunade has prohibited you from doing any kind of Shinobi or anbu work. So there you are, in your room, playing with Naruto's hair( it's the time he befriended Kurama, he has hair, he hasn't gone bald yet- 🤧) as you are seated on his lap with the others just doing the house chores much to your displeasure.
Naruto: hey.. M/n.. I've something to ask you..
You hum in reply. He whispers.
Naruto: do you... Love... Us..?
You look at him with a slight blush and a look of surprise.
M/n: um... What kind of question is that? Ofc.. I.. do... L- Love... You... All..
You say your blush suddenly getting darker. He lets out a breathy chuckle while kissing your cheek and hugs you close while you continue to play with his hair carefree. You suddenly sensed something. You get up from his lap slowly, making him confused.
M/n: I'll come now.. just a moment...
You say just about to teleport. He stops you and with a serious look says.
Naruto: I can't leave you alone, I'll come with you. Guys!!! Me and M/n will be gone for a while, we ll be back soon!
All( except U Nd Naru ofc): Yea..
You teleport to where Sasuke was just to see him and Orochimaru about to leave.
M/n: hm Sasuke.. Leaving without even telling me?? Wbu Orochi San? Don't want me to know about your departure?
You ask with a slight smirk as they turn around.
Sasuke: what are you doing here M/n? You should be resting!!
You let out a chuckle.
Orochimaru: well.. I just got out, suddenly this little guy over here came to me saying he wants to get stronger. So here we are. I've already informed Tsunade and Jiraiya. I told them to inform you too.. they didn't tell you yet?
M/n: well.. what does it look like hm? Oh and well.. Get back safely while your at it ok? I would like you to rethink the revenge decision once more in detail. Don't trust anyone blindly, that includes HIM as well. Think over it, why do you think HE would do that? Oh and here, a token of love from me. This should probably last you for a while..
You said transfering a tiny bit of Kojin's chakra to him. He blushed at the love thingy.
M/n: Orochi San. You may walk ahead, I have some personal things to tell him.
Orochimaru: well.. ok..
As he walks off, Sasuke engulfs you in a hug. You chuckle.
M/n: don't you dare to forget me, Naruto, Kakashi or Sakura alr?
Sasuke: idk about Sakura or Kakashi, but I surely will not forget YOU or that usranthonkachi..
His voiced muffled as his face was buried on the crook of your neck. You laugh at this. He pulls away and stares at you longingly.
He then suddenly grabs the nape of your neck and connects your lips with his. You were shocked. He moves his lip with yours, inserting his tongue. After a while you do the same. This continues for a while until you had to pull off due to lack of oxygen( Oxygen san be mean to reader Chan/san 🤧✊🏻). He stares at you lovingly as you had a slight blush on your cheeks. He connects your forehead and says.
Sasuke: Don't forget me too...
M/n..
You laugh a bit.
M/n: how can I?
He then reluctantly leaves you with one last peck on your lips then walks away. Your eyes shed some tears, Unknown for Sasuke or you. Naruto just watched this in shock.
Naruto: I.. didn't expect him to be... This... Passionate about.. you.. wait.. Baby.. are you crying..?
You realise it and you quickly wipe them away.
M/n: n- no haha.. he's gotten a long way ahead of him..
Naruto says nothing but lifts you up.
Naruto: he gets to kiss you but I don't? How is that fair darling~?
Saying this he smashes his lips with yours inserting his tongue as quick as possible and dominating as soon as he inserted. You move your lips with his as his tongue discovers every inch of your mouth. Some barely audible sinful sounds coming out your mouth which was audible just for him as he smirks against your lips. After a while, you pull off with a single string of saliva joining both of your lips. Smirking at your vulnerable, flushed face, he says.
Naruto: lets go back.. Shall we~?
As you teleport back, you see Sasuke leaned against the balcony waiting for you.
Sasuke: sent me off?
He said coming closer to you, taking you from Naruto's hold and kissing you softly. A while later, he pulls off and embraces you. Tobirama sprints towards you snatching you from Sasuke a little harshly making you hiss. He coos and says.
Tobirama: hands off Uchiha! Its my turn with him tonight. ( Yesh they r taking turns to sleep with you. Nothing unholy you horny ass people! Your still a minor-)
Sasuke: hn.
He says rolling his oxyn eye( his rinnegan eye can't be rolled sarrrr). Tobirama walks away with you. He gets to your room and locks it.
Tobirama: where were you and Naruto?
M/n: well... You know Sasuke right?
Tobirama: that Uchiha... Yea..
M/n: the present Sasuke went away from this village to get stronger with Orochimaru, one of the three legendary sanins. Tsuna San's comrade. I went to send him off.
Tobirama: hm... Why did you go..?
M/n: well.. I know he likes me.. soo...
Tobirama: I also love you....
You try to process what he said. You chuckle blushing.
M/n: w- well.. I.. love you.. too...
You say very flustered. He chuckles deeply making you blush even harder then kisses you. He licks your lower lip which you playfully denied. He grinned against your mouth as he bit your lip making you let out a sinful sound( Yea that's right, MOAN. Your a minor sarrr hehe.). He takes this chance to insert his tongue inside your mouth dominating immediately. He pulled you by your hair, leaving you hanging with your tongue out, red face, drooling from the side. He admires you for a while, then joins his lips with yours again sucking you tongue. His hands sliding from your waist to your lower back making you squirm under his touch. He pulls of with a string of saliva connecting both of your lips. He stares at you as you whine and squirm under him. You wrap your hands around his neck and your legs around his waist while reconnecting your lips with his making him shocked. Once he recovered from his shock, he close the non existent gap between your bodies kissing you back hungrily. After a while, he pulls off leaving you panting for air. You then collapse on his chest making him coo into your ears. He pecks your lips one last time before laying you down with him. You talk until you started dozing off. He held you securely in his arm. He fell asleep after whispering.
Tobirama: i love you babyboy~~
_________________________________
Yas I made Sasuke leave. He needs to get stronger alr? If he stays in the village, he would probably not get any stronger and would continue to simp for you. Naruto, Sasuke and Tobirama be wild with ya. Well it's a bye then! Stay tuned for the coming chapters! Pls... Use comment kun.. Until next time Reader san/ Chan!!