Love....

Yandere thoughts/ creepy thoughts.

Thoughts.

Narration and normal

Author notes.
Um so these are the codes ... Yea that's it.. let's get into it hehe..
_______________________________________________

Author pov:

You woke up with the sound of many people bickering. You sleepily rub your eyes and look around. No body seemed to notice you wake up as many were busy bickering, many were busy trying to calm the bickering ones, many were covering their heads looking like they would cry any moment and many were trying to find inner peace sipping a cup of coffee... *Cough cough* tobirama... *Cough cough*..
M/n: ehhh... What's going on here...?
You asked sleepily. Everyone tired their head towards you, cooing at your sleepy face.
Naruto: a- ah nothing much M/n chan~~
You looked around, widening your eyes.
M/n: h- huh??? Jiraiya san?!?! W- what?! HUH- is that you Gaara?! Orochi san??? Um... Who are you people...???
???: OHAYO!! IM YAHIKO!!! YOUR VERY PRETTY!!
???: Um.... I'm... Nagato...
???: I'm Sai. Nice to meet you, beautiful~
M/n: um... Nice to meet u all.. I'm M/n. ( Mind you they are all in their prime time, so nagato has not linked with the geto statue, nor has Yahiko died, Sai is at the time when Naruto and the others just won the war, Gaara and Naru are best friends and Jiraiya and Orochimaru haven't met you yet.)
Orochimaru: um.. how do you know us?
You sigh and explain how you have already met em all.
Minato: that's enough... M/n. Let's go freshen up.
He said picking you up from the bed.
Obito: what do you mean by 'lets'?!
Minato: I mean exactly what your thinking Obito.
He said with a smile while you just blush. ( He didn't do anything dirty alr... He brushed your teeth, well watched as you sleepily did your.. business... He changed your clothes... Well... Haha.. um... Maybe left a hickey on your neck..)
Anyways!!!
As you came back, you asked them.
M/n: hm... So why are yall here???
Gaara: we don't know really...
You nodded understandingly. Just then, Gaara came and hugged you. You were shocked( ofc) but eventually hugged back. After a while, he pulled away, kissing you forehead. ( Yes the new comers also persuaded the others to share you. Hehe.. also, since Orochimaru and Jiraiya are in their Prime time, your getting shipped with them too.)
Just then you heard an agressive knocking at your door. You opened to see a very worried looking Naruto.
Naruto: M- M/n chan!!!! S- sasuke left the village!!!! W- we need to bring him back!!
M/n: calm down Naruto. Why do you want to bring him back? He must have gone to get stronger.
Naruto: he could get stronger in the village too!!! He would grow evil with that Orochimaru!!!
Orochimaru: hey come on.. I'm not that bad am I M/n...
You could only chuckle silently.
M/n: well... Yes.. I'll come... You can go ahead Naru.. I would catch up to you.
Naruto: o- ok...
As he runs off, you sigh softly after closing the door.
Sasuke: well... I didn't know I was that big of a bother..
M/n: well.. now you know..
You said chuckling softly making all the people around you blush. You sigh again.
M/n: I should get ready I suppose... Are yall coming with me??
They all nodded while the enthusiastic ones reply with a yes. You teleported to the hokage's office with the rest.
M/n: Tsuna san... Did you really allow Naruto to go behind Sasuke???
Tsunade: well... He's not alone ... I tried to persuade him but ... Oh well...
She said sighing.
M/n: I could sense Shikamaru, Neji, Choji and Kiba. 6 of them including Akamaru right?
Tsunade: I keep on forgetting your excellent ability of senseing.. I suppose Naruto came running to you???
She asked chuckling. You just nod your head.
Tsunade: it's up to you whether you wanna go or not.
M/n: I'll go so sasuke can go.. Naruto would probably defeat him with his nine tails..

You could see sasuke and Naruto bickering with the corner of your eyes. You just chuckle at this. She nods her head as you teleport to the entrance of Konoha. You close your eyes pinpointing their location and teleport with the others to the spot.
Neji: oh M/n.. why are you here? Shouldn't you be resting??
M/n: ah. I'm alr.
He nods.
M/n: where is Choji??
Neji: ah.... He... Well... He said he would fight one of our enemies... So he is behind stopping hi-
He was cut off by getting stuck in a big spider web. Suddenly, it wrapped around all of you covering you like a cocoon. You activated your Shiroga but before you could do anything, your cocoon like covering was cut off. You looked around to see Itachi looking at you worriedly.
Itachi: M/n... Are you ok?
M/n: Ita kun? You did that?
Itachi: doesn't matter rn.. are you ok??
You blush at his concern but nod nevertheless making him let out a sigh of relief. You notice Neji breaking out of the covering. He looks around. He seemed to be relieved after seeing you.
Neji: looks like you also figured out M/n... I'll take care of him... You guys go ahead.. I'll free the rest... Me and you are the only ones able to rebel his attacks... But they need you more than me right now..
He said with a slight smile. He then got into freeing the rest while you too helped him( Itachi did but it was because u asked him to...only for ya Ok..). You and rest except Neji( duh-) ran off hesitantly. As you ran off, after a while you saw a lady stop you all. As the story goes, Shika stays back claiming he would take care of her. Then Kiba. This left with you( ofc with ur loverss~~) and Naruto running behind Sasuke.

With Sasuke-
Sasuke: tch.. seriously what's is wrong with that usurantonkachi...
Why is he with my M/n... Why is it him???
Orochimaru chuckle at this.
Understandable. I mean.. it's M/n..
He thought, his chuckle slowly turning into a sly smirk.

Back to Naruto nd You-

M/n: ooooh that bird looks cute- wait what the hell- ahhh shit... I still have that xxx file to complete.. ah... What an interesting life..

Gaara and the rest chuckle slightly to this. It was quite obvious that you were oblivious of their ability to share their minds with you.
Well as the story goes, you were once again stopped by another person who introduced themselves as Kimimaro. Naruto pushed you to go behind Sasuke reassuring you that he would join u later. After jumping a few miles you stopped making everyone confused. You put your hands out. They all were used to this by now, them holding onto your waist, hands, head etc etc (on ur body hehe) as u teleport to where sasuke was. You see him sitting on top of the Statue of the great ghost of the uchiha.
Madara: oi! Quit sitting on top of my head you irresponsible bastard!!!
Madara yells to which both you and sasuke look at him surprised.
M/n: ahhh... Sasuke... It's really not my fault... It's Naru who dragged me into this..
Sasuke: hm. Yes I guess that is how that guy is... Don't worry...
Even if it was u.. I would have been glad.. I mean to think you would be chasing behind me... Damn..
M/n: hm... So what do we do? Wait for him or what?
Sasuke: oh yes I suppose.. come here M/n..
You chuckle slightly and teleport to his side. He immediately wraps his hands around you waist  resting his chin on you shoulders. You hug him back with many eyes staring at both of you with jealousy( includes the older sasuke lol-). He then starts to nibble at your neck slowly leaving wet kisses around. This made you squirm under his grasp, making him chuckle against your neck. He then started leaving marks, his hands sliding from your waist to your torso. You were suddenly pulled towards a hard chest by someone. You look behind to see Yahiko, flashing a deathly glare towards sasuke along with the others. Sasuke was shocked to see you in Yahiko's arms.( Yes they are able to make themselves visible to others if they wish to..)
His shock was cut off by Naruto who was yelling at Sasuke.
Naruto: Teme!!! What do you think your doing?!?! Running off with that Orochimaru?! He would take your body!!
You got over your shock with a blush.
M/n: Naruto I told you Orochimaru has changed..
Orochimaru: yea! Tell him that.
Naruto: he could change his mind M/n chan!!!
You sigh as you lean into Yahiko's chest as he protectively wrap his arms around your small figure( compared to him).( Yes he is back to being the invisible man-)
Naruto: I made a promise to Sakura that I would bring you back.. even if it mean that I would have to break your arms and legs!!
Sasuke: Hn. As if you would be able to scratch my forehead.
M/n: oh for the fucks sake dont provoke him sasuke..
He smiles a bit at your concern.
M/n: Looks like the battle's bout to begin...
_______________________________________________

Yep that's it for this chapter! I'm really sorry for not updating... My exams are going on so haha I'm studying... At least... Trying to study lol... Anyways if you have any suggestions, comment.. see you soon!! U til next time reader chan/ san!! Byeee!!