preliminary battle.

Y/n pov:
I quickly changed onto my anbu outfit and stood there to watch the match and act accordingly if smt bad happens.
As the fight began, they were said to wait till our turn comes. The first names that appeared were Yoroi Akado vs Uchiha Sasuke.
They fought and due to obvious reasons, Sasuke won. But that guys Chakra sucking Jutsu started its effect, and he was taken by Kakashi for the treatment. Abumi Zaku vs Aburame Shino. The next match. I didn't really know Shino's power. By the end of the match, i quit figured out it was kinda cool. Being able to control Parasite Insects eh? Pretty cool. That Zaku guy's dead i think. Truruhi misumi vs Kankuro. Ooooh. This is gonna be interesting.. let's see your power... Kankuro. Before he went, i teleported infront of him.
Dark: good luck then, kankuro.
This somehow made him smile. Idk... Really..
They both fought, kankuro won. His puppet master jutsu's pretty cool man..
Haruno Sakura vs Yamanaka Ino. Oh my... The eternal rivals??? Really man... Both of them fight over me and sasuke... The match was a veryyy loooong match, and it ended up being a tie oh well...
Then it was tenten vs Temari. I showed a thumbs up to tenten and a good luck to Temari since she was near me.
The match ended pretty quick leaving Temari as the winner. Oh well... Then was Nara Shikamaru vs Tsuchi Kin. Well that guys got a big brain.
He pretty much defeated her, just as i expected. Maybe, killed her. The next was Uzumaki Naruto vs Inzuka Kiba.
Oh well, he defeated him in an unexpected way... But.. oh well.. Hyuga Neji vs Hyuga Hinata.
I'm gonna have to admit, hinata, she has the will power. Tho he beat her... 

Lee vs Gaara.
Hm... Not bad...

Lee: I'm very happy to get to fight to you, gaara. Then.. if your not gonna start, i will!!! Leaf hurricane!!!
He said and tried hitting him.
The match was very long. But finally Gaara won leaving Lee in a very bad shape.
Y/n: Lee... You sure were a strong opponent, but, not enough to defeat Gaara i guess...
I thought to myself.
Hayate: Gaara wins!!
I shushined down and I began healing Lee. My chakra was not enough to heal him. So, i took a bit of Kojin's too. It took quite some time to heal him mainly because he opened the 5 gates of life. He was taken by the doctors for further checkup and rest. I teleported back to where I was.
Next was Dosu Vs Choji.
Dosu won for some reason.
The preliminary battle was now over. They were given a month to prepare themselves.

_______________________________________________