Get to Know the Author

hiii, author here!

in case it wasn't obvious, I am the writer of all these stories and its respective one-shots. I wanted to get to know more about the readers and their likes, so comments or requests would be greatly appreciated!

sooo, down to business..

a lot of my friends are writers, and they came up with questions that I should answer, about my writing style, and my likes and dislikes, etc.

read ahead if you dare ~~~

*ahem*

---

Q: How do you like to write your stories? What are your favorite genres (your last great read), and how long does it generally take you to complete a one-shot?

A: Well, I usually write one in the span of 30 minutes or less. I'm a very fast typer, and the premise of the one-shots usually just flow through me. I'm an avid reader. I think my last great read was Things We Never Got Over by Lucy Score. I really love mystery thrillers and of course, love stories.

Q: Do you read WebToons? If so, who is your favorite author, or what are your favorite stories? And genre?

A: OMG YESS. My list is TOO long for it to even fit on one page, so I'll mention my favorites. So my favorite author is Snailords.

They wrote:
- Nightmare Factory (sadly, it was deleted from Webtoon)
- Death: Rescheduled
- Freaking Romance (Zelan is my babyyy... so smoll).

I probably don't even NEED to mention the massive fanbase that they have managed to acquire...

I do love mystery-thrillers with a hint of romance and maybe just a lil bit of angst before the fluff takes over. Also, the sarcasm makes me roll off my bed into the chasm of laughter...

Others:
- Trash Belongs in the Trash Can
- Eaternal Nocturnal
- When Jasy Whistles
- High Class Homos
- Everywhere and Nowhere
- Operation: True Love
- The First Night With the Duke
- Purple Hyacinth
- Phase
- Regina Rena: To The Unforgiven
- Down to Earth
- Homesick

There are DOZENS more, but I feel like I have probably spent enough time on this question...

Q: Are you a BTS fan? Since when? Who's your bias? And your bias wrecker?

A: Okay, so before I start fangirling, let me just say that my friend who asked me this question is a massive BTS fan. She is not a writer, just a reader, and she is also the one who introduced me to BTS.

Truth be told, at first, when I listened to them, I wasn't a giant fan, but they were definitely on my playlists. As time went on, I continued supporting them from the sidelines, rooting for them, etc, watching their TV show, and as time went on, I came to love them and became a HUGE ARMY.

I think I started in 2016?

So my bias is Jungkookie<3. I mean, who can resist that adorable bunny faceeee :) I was planning to do some BTS oneshots, but idk.

My bias wrecker... whoo boy. ALL OF EM. I didn't even think it was possible... I'm very loyal. But definitely Jimin or Taehyung. Or BOTH. Their friendship is so cute <333

Q: So it was a given that anime definitely takes up a big spot in your heart; what's your favorite? What was your first anime? Was is one of the Big Three? Who's your favorite character/characters? What are you currently watching? Saitama or Goku?

A: So my first anime was not one of the Big Three. According to one of my friends, it was not a good idea to start off with one of them as your first anime, so they recommended Kimetsu No Yaiba. Of course, I fell in love with it. The animation was beautiful and it was incredibly breathtaking and mindblowing and-