3 - Wait

Marshall couldn't believe it. The pup he loved was in trouble, and Ryder was telling them to wait until the storm calmed down. He couldn't.

He snuck out of the cabin and  jumped into his vehicle. He drove away from the cabin before anyone could see him. He drove for hours.

Let's just hope this is the right thing to do...

———

(EVEREST'S POV)

Cold...

Endless cold...

It was a blizzard that never ended..

I've been walking for hours. My head was hurting a lot. My legs were hurting bunches. Each step I took, my legs sent waves of pain into my body.

"I s-should g-g-go back to the cave..."

This was foolish...

I only made it a few meters back to the cave before my legs gave up. I trembled and shivered once again. I could see the cave in the distance.

I dragged myself back to the cave. I was terribly exhausted. My ears were down. Each breath I took, it was shaken and broke. It took an hour to get back to the cave. I reached the hole and I squeezed through it.

I am going to die...

I was freezing... every inch of me was trembling... I could see in the floor that my stormy blue eyes are getting blurry. I collapsed down the mini hill like an avalanche as I hit the cold floor.

I'm gonna die...

The end of chapter 3!!! Fun fact, I did all three chapters while I was in the car. We had to go to Lafayette for my scoliosis  (I think that's how it spelt) and I learned I had an extra rib. I'm wondering if that's bad or if that's good. Anyway, Byeeeeeeee!!!!