2 - Effort

(EVEREST'S POV)

I've got to keep going... get out of here...

I was digging for hours. The hole was finally big enough for me to squeeze through. Bad thing was, the hole let all the icy winds of the snowstorm blow inside.

The cold winds stroked my fur. My head hurt a lot. My legs hurt bunches. I trembled like a chihuahua. I was suddenly grateful that Tracker couldn't read thoughts. I suddenly felt like I had all the pups dropped on me.

"No no not now..." I pleaded. "Help!! Someone out there?!? Help!!! Anybody?!? Emmett?!! Ellie?!?! Jake!?! Anybody out there!?!" I exclaimed, but it stung my head.

My legs finally gave up as I rolled down the mini snow-hill, right on the cold floor. I trembled and shivered. I was so close. I can't give up. Not... yet.

I forced myself up. It took humungous amounts of energy out of me as my legs forced myself down. I crawled over to the hole.

"Not now... no... not.." my vision got blurrier as I rolled off of the mini snow hill. I trembled and shivered again.

No matter how much I tried, I rolled off of the mini hill.  It got to the point where I was dragging myself across the cold, icy floor. I only got to the beginning of the hill when everything turned dark slowly...

I sighed. I'm afraid to die. That's why I'm forcing myself to go outside. Even in the storm. I trembled and shivered constantly.

"H-help! Someone help m-m-me!" I shivered. I pleaded for some kind of help. One of the Paw Patrol's new pups they haven't told me about. Anybody.

"A-anybody! Ryder? Chase? Skye?"

Heck, I'd even take Rubble, Zuma, or even Rocky. I begged for help. My vision got blurrier and blurrier. My head hurt because I was shouting.

I saw my cold, icy breath being blown into the air.  I saw a light golden blur.

"Ella! Look at this!"

"What is it Tuck?"

"Someone's in trouble! We gotta go get the pups!"

"Okay!"

The pups....

Everything turns dark as I am now unconscious

———Earlier that day...

"Are you sure that guy said that Ladybird was in this horrible snowstorm, bro?!"

"I'm not sure anymore, sis!" Ella internally facepalmed herself.

"Anybody!?!? Emmett!?! Ellie?!? Jake!?! Anybody out there!?!"

"What was THAT?" Tuck asked.

"Hello!?! Who's there?!?" Ella called out.

"Ella! Look at this!"

"What is it, Tuck?"

"Someone's in trouble! We gotta go get the pups!"

"Okay!"

———

(RYDER'S POV)

"Ryder!" Tuck shouted.

"Something's wrong!" Ella shouted.

"Tuck? Ella?" I asked. "What's wrong?" I asked them. "Someone's in trouble! They were in a cave! I think it was a girl. They made a hole for themself but they didn't make it through!" Ella told me.

"Did you see what the person looked like?"

"It was purple and white, it has stormy blue eyes, it was a husky." Ella said.

"That's Everest!" I shouted. "Everest? Who's Everest?"

I quickly realized that I didn't introduce all the pups in the Paw Patrol to each other.

"She's a member of the Paw Patrol. I'll explain everything later." I replied, "Paw Patrol, to the Lookout!" I shouted.

They came up the elevator. "For this mission, I'll need all pups on deck. ALL pups." I said.

"ALL pups on deck? You mean...?"

"Rex, Liberty, Tuck, Ella, Wildcat, the Cat Pack, everyone." I answered as I called each of the pups/cats except for Tuck and Ella.

I'm too lazy so skip the whole "Ryder tells them the emergency and they go to Jake's Cabin". Let's head back to Everest.

(EVEREST'S POV)

I forced myself awake. My head doesn't hurt anymore. My legs are still hurting but not as much as earlier. I can finally walk outside. First I check to see if the storm is gone. It's not, but I'll do anything.

I forced myself up. This is going to be a long journey...

The end of Chapter 2!! Now chapter 3!