8- Why Me?

They say dying is like falling asleep, only you can't feel or hear anything. That's when Everest knew she was alive. She just couldn't move, or open her eyes. She heard a conversation...

"So I have a friend in the Paw Patrol who's named Chase, I think he has a crush on Skye."

"Ugh, don't make me regret helping you."

One was cheerful and joyful, one was bitter and cold. Suddenly, she felt the person below her fall.

——

Every single second was like a whole new nightmare for Crystal. She was stuck with a Dalmatian and a husky who was getting weaker and weaker. Marshall told her about the Paw Patrol which she was annoyed by it.

"So I have a friend in the Paw Patrol who's name is Chase, I think he has a crush on Skye."

"Ugh...Don't make me regret helping you." Crystal said annoyed.

Then she saw the storm growing

"We need to go for shelter NOW wether you like it or..." she quickly turned to see the Dalmatian she was talking to unconscious, to which she groaned.

"...not. Why me?" Crystal rolled her eyes and carried the Dalmatian and the Husky as far as she could.  Suddenly her body have in too. But then she heard some... voices?

"Marshall?! Everest?! Ryder! I found them! Both! They're with a pup!" A girl voice said.

Weakly, Marshall smiled and slowly looked at Crystal.

....we made it guys.

Everything turned dark...