Amber

Yeonjun blinked and pulled them together, their hips aligning, and he leaned back, the back of his head bumping against the mirror

"Tell me?" Yeonjun said, but it sounded like a request, like a demand. His eyes were glazed, unfocused. "Tell me."

There were a lot of things that Soobin wanted. There was, You. There was, Kiss you. There was, See you break apart.

He didn't say any of it, but he took his time to stare at Yeonjun, until the pretty red was back in his cheeks.

"You're blushing." Soobin said, because he couldn't help it.

"Shut up."

"Why are you blushing, hyung?" He cradled his face, tilting his head, until his skin was exposed. Yeonjun let him, and Soobin planted a kiss, soft, barely a peck, just underneath his ear. It made Yeonjun gasp, a small whimper from the back of his throat, like he was holding back.

Soobin didn't really do anything, simply peppering him with short, barely-there kisses across the plane of his neck, his jaw, that soft spot on his shoulder - but it seemed to rile Yeonjun up, that he unintentionally pushed him closer, both of his hands circling around Soobin's waist.

It was frustrating him, Yeonjun's shirt, the way the collar was wide enough that he could see his collarbone, devastatingly more skin. He nipped at it, slightly, grazing his teeth on the hard bone - eliciting a sharp exhale from Yeonjun, as though the sensation surprised him.

He pulled back, not because he wanted to, but because he really needed to see Yeonjun's face right now, had to know how he looked like. Yeonjun was looking at him with his half-lidded eyes again, his stare misty. Soobin realized that his lips were parted.

He knew it - that hitched breath, the sudden poke of his finger on Soobin's hipbone. He knew Yeonjun wanted him to kiss him - knew he was waiting for it, knew he only wanted him to come just a little closer, to feel Soobin's lips ghosting on his own.

But Soobin was distracted, by the pretty red still imprinted on Yeonjun's cheeks, and he thought there was no one else in the world that he wanted.

The door was opened loudly and it smacked against the wall, and it took them both by surprise that Yeonjun jolted and his head thumped the mirror.

It was Taehyun and Beomgyu, talking and laughing about something, barely aware of what they just walked in on, but as they looked up and saw them - they closed their mouth immediately.

"Oops." Beomgyu said usefully.

"Uh." Taehyun supplied.

Soobin couldn't think of anything else, except that when he spared Yeonjun a glance, his cheeks were still red.