Extra

Chains rattled in the dim and damp room. Kai licked his lips, tasting the tangy iron of blood from which he had coughed.

He was unable to see anything in the dark, so he failed to notice the pair of eyes that looked down on him just a distance away. Gleaming in the shadows with a bloody aura, the pupils that resembled slits dilated every once in a while as they trailed over Kai's limp figure.

Those arms that were clamped together by cuffs above him, stretching those white muscles which were inflicted by wounds. His hair was long, letting the black hair that had grown out to cascade down his body, barely covering his most important regions. The black hair lazily fell over his thighs, hiding his chest and covering his deteriorating abdominal muscles; this image further proved to arose the heat within the other party's abdomen.

Sigrun sat in a wooden chair, just 3 meters away from the prisoner. His Adam's apple bopped down as he tried to suppress the dryness in his throat. The orders he was given were clear to him, he was allowed to abuse the prisoner of war in any way...but he had to refrain from touching him like that.

Sigrun had scoffed when he heard those words, he never thought he would have any desires towards this prisoner or even less ever think of doing such unscrupulous things to him. Yet Alcestic just gave him a smile when he saw his doubt. One of those smiles, that smile that obviously showed his doubt.

Remembering back on it, Sigrun thought he should've torn open that snake demon's face when he had the chance. Maybe he will, after this dumb war was over. Right now, he should be concerning himself over how to relieve this heat in his pants.

Sigrun glanced down at his pants, which already had a massive bulge just waiting to get out. His face grimaced in discomfort, quietly grumbling to himself how he even got himself in this mess.

He only planned on torturing the small thing, he didn't expect the other to develop Stockholm syndrome after he showed the smallest amount of care for the other. He thought of taking advantage of this, after all, when he saw those black teary eyes staring at him with such reverence...he couldn't stop his heart from undulating.

From then on, he had subconsciously treated the other lighter. Though it can't be said to be much better, he did have the job of torturing the other into spilling information about the other side.

Sigrun scoffed. Yeah right, extorting information from the enemy. Like Alcestic needed that when he had so many demons already infiltrating the Kingdom. 

So why did he make him torture Kai? Was it all just to humiliate him like this? Maybe, that demon always had a sick sense of humor.

There was no point in continuing this, Sigrun thought, his eyes falling onto the unconscious man chained up.

His eyes couldn't stop staring at his legs, spread open as if inviting him in. And the black hair that stuck to his pale skin like messy webstrings, coyly covering his private areas which only enticed him deeper. Sigrun gritted his teeth in pain, the tent in his pants only growing fiercer the more he stared.

Without another moment of hesitance, the fly of his pants suddenly opened, and the bulging dark penis with thick veins proudly presented itself.  A suspicious white liquid already seeped from the tip, dripping along the long penis down his shaft.

With his eyes on Kai, Sigrun wrapped his calloused hands around his dick, rubbing his thick glands while softly pressing against the tip of his penis with his thumb. His hands started to move, rubbing his throbbing meatstick in a rhythmic tempo.

His breathing gradually started to get deeper, a low hum escaping his throat as he neared his climax. His hands started to pick up the pace, rubbing harder and faster, a look of pleasure crossed his red eyes for a second; covered by the haze of lust, he failed to realize the rousing man to who he was masturbating too.