1 - Broken

Here's an Evershall fanfic! I was greatly inspired by @Demberway's Frozen Fear book. Have fun and enjoy!!! Everest's POV

How hard is it to tell someone you love them? If you truly, truly love them, is it hard to tell them? I never understood love, although I had a loving older brother, little sister, loving parents...

They DIED....

Until my brother and sister came back...

"Hey, we're looking for someone called Everest, have you seen her?" A husky asked.

"What does she look like?" I asked them, "A lot like you." The medium sized husky answered.

"What are your names?"

"I'm Emmett, this is my sister Ellie, has anyone seen her?"

"I'm Everest, what do you want?" I asked them. "Everest, you wouldn't happen to be a ... Siberian Husky? Or are you an Alaskan Husky?" Emmett asked.

"I'm a Siberian Husky." I said.

"Everest? Is that you, lil sis?" I understood now.

"Emmett? Ellie? I thought you two died along with our parents." I recalled.

"Yes, but we're all alive, Everest. We need your help. Our partners are evil now."

"They are what now?!" Jake shouted.

"Who's the human, Eve?" Emmett asked me.

"This is Jake, Jake these are my siblings, Emmett and Ellie," I said as I introduced them.

"Hi, Jake. Nice to meet you!"

"Nice to meet you too!"

"We got to go now, Everest, we have to get our parents good again." Emmett said.

"Wh...what...? No! I can't leave right now!" I quickly denied.

"Please Everest. You're the only one that'll convince them."

".... Can I bring Jake?" I asked.

"No, they don't take too kindly to humans,"

Jake patted me on the head supportively. "It's okay, Everest, you can go, I'll stay here."

"Okay Jake!" I licked him. He laughed.

"Let's go," Emmett said.

We left.

———

It's been five hours since we left the cabin. I'm freezing. How can they stay so long out here?!

"Brrr... I'm freezing... brr..." I shivered.

"Maybe we can find a shelter." Ellie said in concern for me. We looked around and there was a cave.

"Let's go in," Emmett said. It was much warmer in the cave, but the icy winds of the snowstorm was blowing in.

"We can sit here for the night."

Just when I'm about to go to sleep, I saw Emmett and Ellie walk out.

"Wh...what? Emmett...? Ellie..? Where are you going?" I asked.

"Have a nice life 'Sister!' Hahaha!" Emmett laughed as he kicked the snow. It collapsed, blocking the entrance.

"No... no no no...! Don't leave me in here...!" I pleaded. I tried to dig my way out. I did that for hours. Not even a dent. The icy winds of the snowstorm were blowing faster. I shivered once again as I rolled down.

I tried to get up, "C'mon, Everest... you gotta get out of here..." I urged myself, but I collapsed to the cold floor. I shivered and trembled. "Please, someone help me...! Help! Help..!" I pleaded. No reply.

I trembled constantly. My vision got blurry. "No.. no... no..." I said to myself. I forced myself up and I tried to dig. One small hole was formed in the cave as I smiled weakly. I can dig more so I can fit in the hole.

So I tried.

The end of Chapter 1! Everest is making such an effort right now. Now we're moving onto Chapter 2.