Chapter Thirteen.

Chapter Thirteen.

I was in so much pain, my entire being burned with pain and shame. How could I have allowed something like that to happen?

I almost believed it was just a dream until I looked at myself, completely bare under a pathetic blanket still tied to the ropes. Still trapped.

They took everything I had and left me in ruins; they burned me and left my ashes on the ground.

My body trembled and my face was sticky with a trace of dried tears. I couldn't remember anything, I couldn't remember crying and I couldn't remember how long they used me for.

All I remember was their faces, their ugly, disgusting faces. The way took turns as if it were a game at the arcade. The way they laughed at my pained expression knowing I was incapable of fighting back.

Their faces were engraved in my mind and memory, and I was gonna make sure I use that to my advantage.

I tried to move my arms and to my relief they complied, the drug must have worn off. I also noticed that whoever had put the blanket on me had loosened the ties.

Freeing myself, I held the blanket to my body and ran to my room wanting so badly to just shower and get dressed. I was already an hour late to school.

By the time I got to school I was almost two hours and a half late because I stopped for breakfast on the way there, I was avoiding the brothers at all costs today.

The hallways were deserted, everyone already in class. I had History and did not feel like going, I don't even know why I bothered showing up to school.

I decided on leaving the way I came, unnoticed, that was until a looming figure stopped in front of me blocking my view of my escape.

"I'm pretty sure that history is that way" I looked up to see none other than Alexander.

"I'm pretty sure that it's none of your fucking business!" my eyebrows furrowed and my eyes glared into his beautiful ones.

He didn't flinch at my harsh tone and he certainly didn't back away, instead he looked down at my fist that was clenching the sleeve of my hoodie tightly.

His gaze then again lifted up and he stared into my eyes again.

"You know, they say the eyes are a window to the soul, but every time I look into yours all I see is emptiness."

His words echoed around the empty hallway and before I could form a response he was already long gone.

My god he seriously needs to stop saying random bullshit then disappearing like that!

With a foggy mind, I made my way out of school, successfully this time and got on my bike already knowing where I want to go.

________________________________

The small tattoo parlour that I have grown too familiar with still stood strong, in an area normal people wouldn't dare step foot in.

The sudden rush of the air conditioner hit me as soon as I stepped into the parlour, the smell of ink made my skin shiver with excitement.

"Well if it isn't our own Cassandra Roqua! Or should I call you Rage?" Marissa, the tattoo artist smirked at me.

"Come on Rissa don't be ridiculous, it's Cassandra!" I fake-smiled at her, mirroring her own fake one.

"I know, sugar you will always be the little hard headed sixteen year old that came in here demanding a tattoo and threatening to shoot everyone!" Rissa burst out laughing but it was still laced with fear. Typical.