/20/

-Tuesday October 24th-

It's been a few weeks since the fake date with Declan. And honestly, I'm still confused. My period came the day after, so I thought it was just me being emotional because of raging hormones. But a part of me thinks that's not the case. I've yet to talk to Alannah about this because I don't really want her to know. I'm trying to shove everything down before it get's out of hand. All I want is to make it to March with all my feelings and heart intact.

All of that I've pushed to the back of my mind for the day. Alannah, Declan, Zach, and I are taking the train to Bridget and Owen's school. Today is Bridget's birthday, and we wanted to surprise her by visiting them. Their school is on the outskirts of Galway. So we're going to get there around four and then walk around and have fun. I've never been to Galway, so I'm kind of excited. The train ride to Galway station is about two hours and thirty minutes. And then it's another half an hour car ride to their school. That's not including traffic.

Right now we're in the car which is taking us to the train station in Dublin, where we'll catch the train to Galway.

I looked over at Alannah. We had both tried to dress for the weather. The temperature has been dropping rapidly since September, which is normal for Ireland. Alannah looked amazing today. She had on a mustard yellow a-line skirt that reached just above her knees and had a daisy pattern on it. Then she paired it with a black shirt which she tucked into the skirt. The shirt was off the shoulder and had sleeves that went down to her elbows. She also wore black ankle boots and tan stockings. Her hair was in two loose braids and she had a mustard yellow bandana tied around them. I was wearing faded blue mom jeans with a cropped green tank top and a sheer cropped green turtle neck which had a floral pattern layered on top. I even had on sage green Chuck Taylors. Alannah's shoe obsession is heels and mine is converse. Over the years I had managed to collect all different types of converse. My hair was up in a ponytail with a large rectangular, clear claw clip.

Alannah decided to play music during the car ride and we've heard Galway Girl by Ed Sheeran two times already. I'm barely awake and I keep having to catch myself before I fall asleep on Declan's shoulder. I didn't get a lot of sleep last night because I was up working on dresses for Bridget's birthday ball this weekend.

Soon enough, we made it to the train station. We all filed out of the car and thanked our driver. The train doesn't leave for another fifteen minutes. Once we got through everything, Alannah, Declan, Zach, and I walked over to a bench and sat down to wait for our train.

Fifteen minutes later, the train arrived, and we found our seats. I sat next to Declan and Alannah sat next to Zach. I stifled a yawn, trying not to show how tired I was. This morning I had a cup of coffee, but the caffeine high wore off a while ago. Honestly, my efforts to not fall asleep with my head against the window probably looked sad. Declan moved himself closer to me and wrapped his right arm around me, pulling me into his body so my head could easily rest of his shoulder.

"You look like you're about to pass out and hit your head on the window." Declan whispered. "Please use my shoulder as a pillow instead of the window."

"You sure?" I whispered. Declan nodded. I closed my eyes and rested my head on Declan's shoulder. Something about Declan's citrus sent and the feeling of the train moving quickly lulled me to sleep.

I felt a tapping on my shoulder. "Milena. We're here." Someone whispered. "Wake up." The voice was Declan's. I slowly opened my eyes and lifted my head to see Declan staring at me.

"Sorry. Did I sleep the whole time?" I asked blinking, everything was still blurry. My glasses must have fallen off in my sleep.

"Yeah, it's okay. You seemed tired. Also, here are your glasses. I didn't want you to break them." Declan placed my glasses in my hand and I slid them onto my nose. Things came into focus and I could see Declan staring at me.