𝐗𝐗| 𝐜𝐨𝐥𝐚

- ̥۪͙۪˚┊❛  CHAPTER 20 ❜┊˚̥۪͙۪◌

AS Y/N STOOD AT THE entrance of the hall, she waited for robin to show, her head leaned against the brick wall of the building, blowing raspberry's with her lips in boredom.

"hey y/n" she heard a voice behind her, spinning around she was faced with tracy, y/n narrowed her eyes "what do you want?" y/n said.

"looks like robin stood you up huh? see i told you, he'd never like you in that way, after all you guys are just friends" tracy tried getting a reaction from
y/n, but it didn't work "ok?"

"i don't really care if he doesn't like me" y/n shrugged, tracy scoffed rolling her eyes "no one likes you" tracy said, y/n sighed looking up at the sky
"i really couldn't care tracy? go on and keep trying to piss me off but it won't work." y/n said smiling

tracy rolled her eyes as she walked away, laughing y/n walked into the hall, she finally spotted finney, running over to him "hey finn" y/n smiled "hey
y/n! oh by the way robins late" finney said.

"ok, that's fine" y/n nodded with a smile "you look good! robins gonna love you" finney chuckled "what?" y/n raised her eyebrow "the dress! he's gonna love the dress" finn covered up his tracks.

"oh yeah, hope so" she chuckled.

Y/N SAT OUTSIDE THE HALL her back against the wall and her knees against her chest as she waited more, just as she was about to give up she heard someone call out to her.

"y/n! wait!" she heard, spinning around she saw robin running over to her
"robin!" she smiled, wrapping her hands around him, she felt his hands wrap around her waist, his face hiding in her shoulder.

"i'm really sorry i'm late, my uncles car broke down, so we had to get some dude to fix it and...yeah" he ranted out of breath with a chuckle at the end "don't worry about it, you just scared me i thought you were standing me up" y/n chuckled.

"why would i do that" robin said frowning, he's waited so long for this moment, he'd never want to miss it, he wouldn't even want to miss a single moment with y/n.

The two teens walked into the hall side by side, everyone was dancing around, some people eating and drinking.

Robin and y/n made their way to their groups table in the corner of the hall, greeting everyone and chatting, finney and donna were talking, which was new, y/n didn't think they'd ever be friends, but they seem cute together.

Turning to robin who was staring at her with pure amazement in his eyes
y/n smiled at the boy who was so out of it that he didn't realise she was staring back, until his eyes were staring directly at hers.

robins eyes widened as he quickly looked away clearing his throat awkwardly, y/n felt herself chuckle as she turned back over to the group, joining the conversation she heard slow music start playing.

Looking over at the dance floor she saw as couples and friends began slow dancing on the floor, seeing the hand placements the couples were doing scared y/n, hand on the waist and neck!?

She shrugged off the thought considering robin doesn't like dancing anyways, But then that's when she felt a finger tap her knee making her leg jolt in shock.

"wanna dance?" she heard a voice say, lifting her eyes from her knee to where the voice came from she realised it was robin asking, her eyes widening as her mouth opened but no words came out, only gibberish
"i- uh na-ye" she stuttered, feeling like someone was snatching the vocabulary out of her throat.

robin chuckled "ok then" he said awkwardly, tapping his thighs with his hands "yes, yes...i'll dance" y/n said as she stood up, robin felt a smile control his lips as he stood up, following y/n to the dance floor.

the two stood there awkwardly "what do we do" y/n whisper shouted, robin knew what to do he was just scared what y/ns reaction was gonna be "uh, like this" he said as he grabbed y/ns hips pulling her towards him.

Robin watched as her eyes widened in shock, robin let one hand go off her waist as he grabbed her hand placing it around his neck before placing his hand back on her waist.

"like that" he said, y/n nodded gulping nervously, the two then began swaying back and forth to the beat of the music, y/n could feel robin staring into her eyes but she was too scared to make eye contact, so instead she looked away.

Accidentally making eye contact with someone else, someone that didn't have a very friendly look on their face, tracy. She stared at y/n with pure anger in her eyes, a look that could kill any other person.

y/n frowned, thinking it was funny tracy thought she could scare y/n, she turned back to robin who was still staring at her "y/n" he said as his hands dragged y/ns waist closer to him.

"robin" "you are so beautiful" he said, his eyes widening after he said that "woah ok that was bold of me" robin said chuckling "thank you, not too bad yourself" y/n said smiling as she straightened the bandana on his head.

robin grinned, that was the reaction he was hoping, the two stared into each others eyes, their feet swaying on the dance floor, y/n could feel robins fingers playing with the fabric on y/ns dress, he was fidgety.

as she stared back into his eyes she could feel him getting closer, his eyes looked unsure whether he wanted to go through with what he was about to do, so he did it slow, to see what y/ns reaction was.

Y/n felt confident in the moment, she leaned forward and just as she was about to attach her lips to his she felt a cold liquid spill all down her dress.

The shock made her let go of robin, her hands flying up as she gasped, the cold liquid soaking through to her skin, sending shivers down her body, cola dripping down her dress.

since she was wearing white the fabric began going see through, she lifted her head to see who had done this, hearing giggles she looked up seeing tracy and her friends laughing, tracy's cola in her hands.

"oops" she chuckled

YOUR WIFE SPEAKS
personally i would....🧍🏽‍♀️🔫🙂