𝐗𝐈𝐕 | 𝐜𝐚𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭

- ̥۪͙۪˚┊❛  CHAPTER 14 ❜┊˚̥۪͙۪◌(!!there's racism in this chapter!!)

(!!there's racism in this chapter!!)

IT WAS AROUND HALF way through the movie and robin and y/n we're loving it, besides the fact a bunch of grown adults were staring them down, but that didn't stop them from having a good time, throwing popcorn at each other, hitting each other, overall just being kids.

But, nothing lasts forever. The two were peacefully watching a movie after having a laugh attack for 5 minutes straight, everyone looking at them in annoyance as they snorted and slapped each other every time they laughed.

When all of a sudden two large figures popped up in front of the screen startling the two kids, y/n jumped back holding her heart in shock, robin gasped loudly as his eyes widened.

"you can't be here." a low tone voice said, robin frowned "says who" he said with attitude "me" the man said as he shined the light on his badge 'security' it had in big white letters.

The two teens looked at each other with wide eyes, their natural instinct was to run, so they did, getting up and sprinting out of the drive in as fast as they could, the cool breeze against there bare skin.

They could hear shouting and heavy fast foot steps behind them, robin turned his head looking back at the two officers chasing them "FUCK YOU" he yelled "ROBIN" y/n yelled as a warning, he turned around only to be met with a large red stop sign right in his face.

The cold sign met his face sending him flying back onto the concrete, y/n cupped her hands over her mouth in shock as the she watched the two officers get closer.

she didn't know what to do, flight or fight? it was either run or save her best friend, robin held his nose rolling around on the floor groaning in pain.

"FUCKING- AH" robin said, his eyes squeezed shut, y/n eyes went back up to the officers, them charging at the two, "robin we gotta go!!" y/n said as she grabbed robins hand, forcefully jolting him up onto his feet.

The two kept running but were too slow, y/n felt a pair of arms grab her pushing her to the floor "WHAT THE FUCK" she heard robin scream next to her, the two were being hand cuffed.

y/n looked over at robin who's face was being pushed into the concrete, she felt two cold hands grab her wrist pulling them behind her back, before turning her onto her back so she was facing the officer.

"i know what you Mexicans are like" the officer says through gritted teeth, y/n stared at the officer at the ground in front of her in shock, all they wanted to do was watch a movie.

Y/NS MA MARIANA stormed into the police station angrily, she didn't know what to feel, angry, relieved, abusive (not towards y/n) she stuttered to the chief's department, in the window she saw the two teens, all bandaged up.

she felt her heart ache immediately, this made her even more mad, swinging the door open she stood there staring at the chief, he frowned at her intimidating stare "hi miss santana-" "don't you dare." she said through gritted teeth.

robin and y/n both looked at each other smirking, they knew mariana wasn't happy, and when a mexican women isn't happy, the situation is not gonna be pretty, especially when it comes to being racist.

"i'm sorry" the chief said pressing his lips together "you better be, because i know my daughter did not tell me one of your officers shoved two 13 year olds to the ground and hand cuffed them, and plus a racist comment, what the fuck, aren't you meant to keep this community safe!!" she said

"i apologise miss santana, that officer will be in serious trouble" he said as he sorted through files "he fucking better be, or i'll be the one in handcuffs if he doesn't" she said in a feisty manner.

y/n giggled silently, mariana heard the snickering coming from the two teens "don't you two start, you're in big trouble too!" mariana said pointing at the two kids who quickly put on their serious faces.

"sorry mom" "sorry mariana" the two said lowering their head, their facial expressions dropping "right. i want these KIDS released right now or i will not hesitate to make scene, and i sure know how to make one" she said.

"i can do that for you miss, no need for a scene" the officer said sighing, mariana nodded, her eyes drifted to the two kids who sat their, y/ns head on robins shoulder, robins head on hers.

mariana tried very hard not to smile, she was meant to be mad "alright, you're free to go" the officer said nodding "good." mariana said

y/n and robin stood up, ashamed at their actions, mariana grabbed the two by their arms dragging them to the car, mariana angrily opened the car door sitting in the drivers seat, placing her head on the steering wheel as the two entered the car in the back seat.

"why" mariana mumbled sighing "i'm sorry ma" y/n said in an ashamed tone, mariana sighed turning around "robin, you're going home, your ma's working but your uncles there" mariana stated ignoring y/ns apology.

Robin nodded not wanting to say anything "y/n, why would you go and watch a R rated movie! and not only go and watch it but sneak i AND run from the cops!? who do you think you are! some sort of cool teenagers, oh yeah let's go smoke weed, skip school and hook up woohoo! no! you're not those types of people and you know that! you are two 13 year olds, you should know better!" mariana scolded the two kids who sat there awkwardly

"it was my idea mariana i didn't mean for y/n to get in trouble, we were just excited to see the movie, i'm really really sorry" robin apologised

mariana sighed "it's ok robin, just....don't do it again, ok?" she said turning back to the steering wheel

NOVA SPEAKS
personally i would've slapped those officers right across the face if i was mariana