𝐗𝐈𝐈𝐈 | 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐫𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐢𝐧

- ̥۪͙۪˚┊❛  CHAPTER 13 ❜┊˚̥۪͙۪◌

Y/N WOKE UP IN the same position as she went to sleep in, robins arm around her waist and her face hidden in the crook of his neck, y/n opened her eyes as she sat up, robin sleeping peacefully.

she rolled over onto her other side staring out at the window, it was the weekend which meant even more time for hanging out and being crackheads, which was her favourite thing to do with robin.

as she laid there she felt an arm wrap around her waist pulling her backwards, her back being pressed against another body, a head was then placed on her shoulder "don't leave me" robin whispered into her ear before closing his eyes.

y/ns eyes widened as her cheeks heated up "ok" she whispered back, giving into the warmth of his body against hers, the warmth made her sleepy eventually falling asleep again.

Y/N WAS WOKEN by someone rubbing her forehead, she woke up looking over seeing robin looking at the TV, his hand placed on y/n forehead rubbing her temples.

she sat up yawning "finally, you're awake" he chuckled "what's the time" y/n said as she looked around, trying to find a clock "it's like lunch time" robin said "shit, i slept a lot" the sleepy girl said as she rubbed her eyes.

"it's ok, it's the weekend" robin said, y/n nodded laying her head on her pillow "what do you wanna do today" she said as she stared out the window, it wasn't snowing but there was still ice on the side walks.

"i dunno" he said shrugging "what if we went to the drive in later on" y/n said "sure, what should we see?" he said "hmm" y/n said, she couldn't think of anything, y/n got out of her bed walking over to a book in the corner of her room.

It had all the different movies that was gonna be played that night at denver drive in, flicking through the pages y/n found a movie that robin and y/n had been waiting to see.

"holy shit robin" y/n said smiling as she looked up at him "what?" he said, she flipped the book around showing the cover of the movie, robin eyes lit up 'halloween' he read, in big white bold letters.

"holy shit!! yes we are going to see that!" he said as he basically sprung out of bed, y/n laughed as she stood up jumping onto her bed facing the ceiling "i wanted to see this movie! i can't believe they finally have it!" he said smiling, it was pretty adorable.

y/n smiled "yeah" she said

Y/N AND ROBIN WERE getting ready for the drive in, robin looked everywhere for his bandana but couldn't find it "fuck sake where is it!" robin said as he practically teared y/ns room apart, y/n stood at her door, her feet crossed, leaning on the door frame as she watched robin throw pillows off her bed.

she sighed looking down at her watch "come on! we're gonna be late if you don't hurry the fuck up!" y/n said "i'm trying for fuck sake!" he said, that's when he saw the black cloth shoved down the side of y/ns bed "FOUND IT" he said as he pushed his hand down grabbing it.

pulling his arm out of the crack of the bed he ran over to the mirror quickly tying the bandana to his head, wiggling it around to get it to be straight "ok, let's go!" he said, the pair ran down stairs and out the door.

as they stepped out the door they began running, which was the worst idea considering the ice on the pathways, robins foot slid making him fall over hitting his head on a small rock "AH YOU FUCKING PUTA" he yelled as he picked up the rock throwing it onto the road in anger.

y/n tried hard not to laugh, making her make a weird snort noise "not funny, i'm bleeding!" robin said as he stood up "come on dumbass" y/n said as she reached down grabbing his hand, helping him up.

The two were already late, so they sped walked the rest of the way, here and there their foots would slide but they'd recover easily.

They finally made it to the drive in, running to the ticket booth robin slid again his hand smashed down onto a pile of mud "FOR FUCKS SAKE" he yelled yet again.

y/n giggled helping him up again, robin tried wiped the mud off his hand, a disgusted look plastered on his face, y/n turned to the cashier who patiently waited for the two to hurry up "uhm, two tickets for halloween" y/n said smiling.

"i'm sorry, you need to be 18+" the cashier said "what." robin said in a low tone "i'm sorry, it's the rules" she said, robin grunted placing his hands over his face "so i just slipped over 2 times for nothing!" he said as he looked up at the sky in annoyance.

"can you please just let us in" y/n said "i can't. i'm sorry maybe get your parents to buy the movie" she said, just then y/n felt robin grab her hand harshly dragging her away "calm down jeez" she said pulling her hand away from the boy who sped walked into the woods.

"what are you doing, killing yourself?" y/n joked "no i have a way of getting in" he said as he ducked through bushes "if we get attacked by an animal or get kidnapped i swear robin" y/n said "just come here" he said as he grabbed her hand.

he hid her behind him, holding her hand as they walked through, y/n felt her cheeks heat up as she looked down at their hands intertwined "ta da!" robin whisper shouted.

They somehow had gotten into the drive in, y/n stared at robin in amazement "fuck yeah!" she said as they both made their way over to a patch of grass, considering they couldn't get a car.

the two sat down staring at the massive screen in front of them, a brutal kill scene was coming up, y/n and robin watched the movie in amazement, they couldn't believe they were actually watching it.

NOVA SPEAKS

halloween>>>>>>