𝐗𝐕𝐈 | 𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐞

- ̥۪͙۪˚┊❛  CHAPTER 16❜┊˚̥۪͙۪◌

ROBIN AND FINNEY WERE hanging out at lunch, gwen and y/n were at the library talking about something 'private' god knows what it was about.

"you know what you should do!" finney said "what?" robin said as he rubbed his sore and tired eyes, he was already done with school. "put cute notes in her locker, saying you know, you are beautiful etc etc" finney suggested

"oo yeah girls like that" robin nodded "yeah, y/n will love that, you know how she loves all that cheesy love stuff, just don't put your name on it" finney said.

"ok lemme write one now" robin said as he reached into his bag grabbing out a book, he ripped the page out and wrote a cute note on it, scrunching it up and pushing it down into his pocket.

"i'll be back!" he said as he got up running off into the hallways, it was the best time to do it, the hallways were empty considering the kids were out in the cafeteria and playgrounds.

Robin walked up to y/n's locker, he already knew y/ns locker code, putting the code in he opened the locker placing the note in there, that's when he heard small laughs coming from near the end of the library.

y/n?

robins eyes widened as he began sprinting out of the hallways but he came across the two giggling girls "oh hey robin" y/n said as her laughed died down, leaving a sweet smile on her face.

Robins eyes turned to her lips for a split second "hm? oh hi" he scolded himself for being such a suspicious idiot.

"what we're you doing running in the hallways" gwen said "bathroom" he answered quickly, gwen and y/n side eyed each other at the suspiciousness "ok, well i gotta get my next subject books from my locker, wanna come?" y/n said.

robin felt his heart drop to his feet "uh, yeah why not" he chuckled "i'll leave you two love birds" gwen teased "shut up gwen" y/n shook her head.

"bye!" gwen laughed leaving the school hallways, y/n and robin dawdled down the hallways until they came across y/ns locker, y/n opened her locker seeing a piece of paper scrunched up into a ball of paper.

"what's that" y/n frowned grabbing it "i uh, dunno" robin said trying to not act suspicious, but it was hard for him, y/n opened the note

"what's that" y/n frowned grabbing it   "i uh, dunno" robin said trying to not act suspicious, but it was hard for him, y/n opened the note

the note read, y/n's lips formed into a smile "aww" she chuckled "that's so cute" she said as she looked at robin "what's it say" he said.

"you are so beautiful" y/n said "thanks" robin said sarcastically "no idiot"
y/n laughed "i know i know, but hey i'm not beautiful?" robin said raising his eyebrows.

y/n rolled her eyes "do i need to answer that" y/n said, robin chuckled "wonder who wrote that" robin said, y/n closed her locker keeping the note in her hand.

"i know who did" she said, robins heart ached for a second, what if she knew
"oh yeah, who?" he said trying to cover the fact he was shitting himself in the moment.

"you did, idiot" y/n said, robins eyes widened, did finn set him up, was it all just a set up!? robin shook his head.

"that's not me" he said "i'm joking, just wanted to scare you" y/n chuckled "but i wonder who actually wrote this, whoever did has scary hand writing" she said.

ouch. "for real" robin laughed

Y/N SAT ON HER BED looking at the note, she found it so cute, she wanted to know who wrote this, inspecting the note she came across the back bit of the note, it had math notes on it,

robins...math notes on it. y/n eyes widened as she processed what she was reading, so...it actually was him! no wonder he looked shit scared when y/n said his name.

it all added up, y/n didn't know how to feel, she didn't want to jump to too many conclusions, it might of just been a small gesture to keep y/n happy, but it was most likely something more then that.

i mean, y/n and robin have always been so close, it would make sense for him to catch some sort of feeling, y/n definitely felt some sort of way for that boy.

everything about him she loved, the way he grabs onto her when he's having a laugh attack, the way he's sometimes so dumb that it makes y/n physically hurt, the way he can't walk in a straight line or the life of him, he always has to run into her.

all his flaws and all his perfections y/n still loved equally, he was a good person with the most caring heart ever, who wouldn't love someone like him

y/n felt herself smile as she put the note in her vanity, in a small box she found, it was a red box with a white ribbon on it.

"whatcha doin" a familiar voice said, y/n jumped quickly closing her draw, she turned around seeing robin, smiling she stood up and walked over to him "nothing, what about you?" she said.

"i'm tired" he said as he walked past her over to her bed, collapsing onto it
"you know you could just sleep at your house" y/n said.

"your beds more comfy" he said with a relaxed smile on his face, y/n laughed "so i'm just a hotel now" y/n said raising her eyebrows.

robin nodded with an innocent smile on his face, she laughed shaking her head "you're an idiot arellano" she smiled as she began doing some make up

"why you putting on make up" robin said as she watched her concentration
"bored i guess" she shrugged "mk, well goodnight." he said with a big yawn

y/n chuckled "goodnight" she said

NOVA SPEAKS

HE NEEDS TO ASK HER OUT ALREADY LIKE JEEZ