𝐗𝐕𝐈𝐈 | 𝐚𝐬𝐤 𝐡𝐞𝐫

- ̥۪͙۪˚┊❛  CHAPTER 18❜┊˚̥۪͙۪◌

- ̥۪͙۪˚┊❛ CHAPTER 18❜┊˚̥۪͙۪◌

IT WAS THE NEXT DAY, y/n stood at her locker when two people came beside her, the two people began talking, y/n didn't pay much attention to them since she didn't really give a fuck, but when she did listen for a split second they said something that actually shocked her.

"i heard robins asking a girl to the dance, he was talking about it with his little friend, finney i think is his name." the girl said

y/ns eyes widened as she cleared her throat, she didn't mean to, she choked hearing something so weird, robin? going to a DANCE? with a GIRL.

y/n has never heard him talking about liking a girl before, like never.

As y/n cleared her throat the two girls left their lockers, y/n processed what she heard "BOO" she heard making her jump, spinning around seeing finn and robin "fuck robin don't do that to me" she laughed.

"you looked like she you saw a ghost what's up?" he said "well you just scared the shit of me so maybe that's why, plus. i was thinking." she said.

"i could tell, you were like staring at your locker with wide eyes, like a deer in headlights" he said, she chuckled shaking her head "what were you thinking about?" finn said "yeah" robin said turning to y/n looking dead in her eye.

"uhh, well i heard something shocking about you" y/n said looking at robin, robins smile dropped "what about?" he said, finney could tell robin was freaking out in the moment "two girls were next to me and said you were asking a girl to the winter dance, this true?" y/n said raising her eyebrows

"WHAT no.." he said "well that's convincing" finney said narrowing his eyes at robin "dude, i'm not asking anyone out ok, no one." robin said before clearing his throat.

"good that had me shitting baby's" y/n laughed "why?" robin frowned "is it so unbelievable i ask someone out?" he said.

"i mean yeah, kinda. you never talk about any girls, i used to think you were gay" y/n said, finney bursted out laughing, robins mouth dropping.

"BAHHAHA!"    "dude shut up!" robin said smacking his shoulder "i do like a girl" robin said, y/ns eyes widened "who!! tell me!" y/n said in shock.

"i'm not telling you" he chuckled "are you fucking joking, i'm your best friend" y/n said "so? so is finney, i haven't told him" robin lied, y/n drifted her eyes to finney who was looking at robin with a 'yeah right' look.

"ok, your lying to me, what's going o-"  before y/n could finish the bell rang "saved by the bell! i'll see you guys later!" robin said before sprinting away.

y/n sighed shaking her head "can you tell me?" y/n turned to finney "nope, i'm loyal, but i'll tell you one thing is that he REALLY likes this girl" finney said.

"ugh, such bullshit" y/n said before walking away.

ROBIN AND FINNEY sat in math, the teacher was on the verge of falling asleep in his chair and the class was doing whatever the fuck they wanted, kids hitting each other, kids throwing spit balls at each other, god teenagers were disgusting.

"should i ask her to the dance?" robin sighed, he was still unsure "yeah you should, i think she definitely likes you" finney said "i'll ask her this afternoon" robin said confidently.

"woah mr confidence, are you actually going to? or is it all talk" finney said
"ehh, prep talk you know?" robin breathed, finney chuckled "you got this, it shouldn't be too hard" finney said

"that's what she said, haha!"  robin laughed pointing at finn, finn sighed closing his eyes bring his hands up to his face "i hate you, you know that?" finney said "yeah, you make it clear" robin smiled.

finn laughed shaking his head

IT WAS END OF SCHOOL, finney and robin made their way out of their class, talking and laughing as they walked to their lockers to put away things
while walking to their lockers robin saw y/n and remembered what he said.

"ah fuck" robin said as he looked over at y/n "you got this remember, just be cool, don't be a weirdo like me, k?" finney smiled "nah man i can't do this" robin said shaking his head.

finney violently grabbed robins shoulders making robins eyes widened "you're doing this, you don't know how long i've waited" finney said sternly before turning robin around and pushing him over to y/n.

robin stumbled but swiftly landed next to y/n "oh hey robin" she smiled, robin leaned on the locker next to hers "hey" he chuckled nervously.

"what's up?" she said "i was uh..." he began, looking over at finn who gave him a thumbs up, looking back over at y/n who waited for an answer "wondering. if you wanted to, uhh maybe...-"   "fuck spit it out already i wanna get home" she chuckled.

robin breathed "willyougotothedancewithme?" he said super fast, it was barely even understandable, y/n frowned narrowing her eyes "que?" she said

"will. you. go. to. the. dance. with. me.   is that loud enough or do i need a speaker?" he said, y/ns eyes widened "que..." she said in shock
"WILL YOU-" y/n covered his mouth with her two hands making him shut up.

"are you an idiot, do you want china hearing you?" y/n chuckled "just answer, i'm shitting myself y/n" robin said getting impatient.

"where's the poster and the flowers" y/n said raising her eyebrows "i'm broke y/n you know that" robin chuckled "flowers are free, paper from your book, you have pens." y/n said.

robin sighed throwing his head back "fine" he said as he walked outside, spotting some pretty flowers in y/ns favourite colour, he walked back in to the hallways grabbing out a piece of paper and a pen.

"turn around" he said "that's what he said!" y/n said laughing "BAHAH GOOD ONE" robin laughed, y/n turned around as robin placed the piece of paper on her back as he wrote a message down.

"done" robin said, grabbing the flowers and holding the sign up, y/n turned around

'go to the dance with me' the sign said

"that sounds like your holding me at gun point" y/n said "cause i am!" he said making y/n laugh "and i think we could spice up your outfit i bit you know" y/n teased.

"y/n." he said sternly "what?" she chuckled "just answer the question" robin said "well it's not really a question sounds like more of a demand" y/n laughed.

"you know what i'll ask tracy" robin said as he went to walk away "okay" y/n shrugged as he walked away, robin spun back around running back to y/n, grabbing onto her waist holding her tight.

"PLEASEEE Y/N I DONT WANNA GO WITH TRACY" he said, y/n laughed "your like a little blood sucker, you that?"   "mhm" he mumbled, his face hidden in her neck as he hugged her from behind.

"fine. i'll go to the dance with you" she said smiling, robin let go of her in shock, y/n spun around seeing robin smiling widely "yay!!" he said.

"god your so childish"

NOVA SPEAKS

FINALLY 😭