XVII

ding dong

"who's there?"

no response

"oh..hh y- you?" the boy muttered as he held open door not expecting the person to be at his doors this early in the morning.

"why? expected someone else?" the girl asked with a cheeky smile as she was not surprised about how her friend got shocked to see her.

"uh no..i was just not expecting you here at this early in the morning" Jisung replied, moving an inch to make space for her to enter.

"well i guess you know you have a very important thing of mine with you" Hana said making herself fit comfortably on the couch.

"oh ye...yeahhhh i literally forgot", the girl just stared at him at his reply.

"where is your mom?"

"everyone is still sleeping, last night was tiresome you know right?"

"hmm", she hummed in response "indeed"

"you want anything? tea coffee juice?"

"no I'm just fine"

"ok you wait i will bring your phone in a minute", saying he left to the direction of his room.

Hana was sat at her position eyeing every object in the room clearly under the daylight as she was unable to notice  how beautifully the room was decorated for last night in the dim lights.

"Here....your phone", Jisung came back from his room with her phone in his hands approaching towards her with an awkward smile.

"Thank you so much for taking care of it", she took it from his hands. "I guess I can leave now, unless you want me to return an important thing too"

"want you to return?", he had that one confused and dumb look on his face.

"Yeah!", she immediately pulled out something from her pocket, holding it infront of her friend's eyes.

"This.....", she eyed to object in her hand which she just pulled , "you don't want this back?"

Jisung was silent.

"i think someone you know must have been looking for it soon"

"Hana-"

"Jaemin is your cousin. right? she retarded.

"Hana see I wanted to tell you but-"

"but what parkkk?", she cut him off "so you were the person who told him everything about me? you give him every details about me? you are the source he keeps on talking about? and yesterday he didn't show up to take me. He was here at the party only. right?"

"hmm", was all he answered.

"you both lied to me", her tone softened "i thought you were my best friend. ofc you will choose your cousin over your friend"