XI

na.jaemin0813 updated a new story

jaemin0813 updated a new story

jaemin's pov

pwarkjisung_ replied to your story

Do you know what's wrong with Hana?

Ain't you her bff?
You should know more than me

I'm not kidding
She is not picking up my calls
I called her almost 13-15 times

Wtf wdym

Yessss
that's why I'm asking
Did you speak to her?
Do you know anything?
I'm severely worried

Yo Give me her no

You didn't answer my question though
Nvm
********** here
She even skipped uni today
Seen
22.58

~

Hahahanahhh 😘

Hey Hahahanahh
What happened?
Where are you?
Delivered
23.03

"Shit" Jaemin mumbled after getting no response from her for almost an hour.

"Where are you going?" Mrs Na asked Jaemin on watching her son putting up a jacket and moving out of the house as the clicking sound of the cycle keys was audible to her.

"Uhm just going to Mark's place for a bit"

"At this time of the day? It's midnight darling. Why so late?" Mrs Na questioned back her son in a surprised tone.

"Don't worry mom I'll be back soon", Jaemin got out of the house opening the door the very next second leaving her mother behind, not forcing him to stay as she is used to his random late night sessions with his friends.

But did she know her son lied?

~

Hana was lying on her bed. She didn't leave her room the whole day after doing the house chores and checking up on Eunhee. Not even spoke to anyone. How could she when her phone was taken away by her mother? Yes, her mother caught her speaking to someone who was none other than Jaemin, and not responding to her shouting Hana's name for several times.

~

"WHO TF ARE YOU SPEAKING WITH?", her mother slammed open the door of her bedroom making the girl tremble in fear.

"Mo...mom it...it w....was Jisung", she replied stammering no sooner than she cut the call.

"How many times do I have to tell you stop being with that guy to much??? You are crossing your limits. I'm not tolerating your carelessness anymore. You are supposed to answer me whenever I call or need you. You understand??", her mother yelled at her making the poor girl nod her head slowly without arguing back.

"I'm taking your phone unless you behave yourself", she snatched her phone from her hand without her consent.

"And skip uni today. I have to attend my colleague's party. Take care of Eunhee and the house."

"But mom I have my presentation in less than two weeks I can't-"

"I said what I said. I won't repeat myself", Hana had no option but listen to Mrs Choi's commands.

~

Eunhee was asleep. She has school next day. But her own mother has no worries about her and leaving her all upon Hana.

Hana was lying on her bed after completing all assignments and having dinner along with Eunhee. She was wondering what others might be thinking of her for not replying to their texts when suddenly she heard the vague sound of the rustling of dry leaves from the lawn.

Her room was at the first floor so she couldn't hear the sound properly. She shrugged it off and stared back at the ceiling when she once again heard the same sound. Now her attention gazed towards the window. She got up from her lying posture and was moving towards the window which was side by her bed only so she doesn't need to get down. She opened the window and -

"Boom"

Hana almost fell backward on receiving a sudden loud greeting like that at the middle of the night that too through a window.

"WHAT TF ARE YOU DOING HERE??", she whisper screamed at the young boy outside her window with his hands on the window pane for supporting his body and not falling down, making sure she doesn't wake up her sleeping sister at the ground floor.

"To see you dumbo", he replied. A small grin visible on his lips as he stared at Hana's sloppy look.

"It's midnight Jaemin wtf"

"Can you just 'wtf' later and let me inside already? I don't think I can hang here any longer"

"Oh wait"

Hana pulled Jaemin by his hands as he landed on her soft comfy bed. A slight groan escaping his mouth which clearly explains that he was a bit hurt from hanging by the window like that.

"How did you even get upto here?"

"By the help of my hands and legs ofc"

"I'm not kidding. Why are you even here at this time of the day?? And do you have any idea what would have happened if my mom was at home?? Thank god she ain't there."

"She ain't there??!!? Wtf- I could have used the door only then. I took so much risk in climbing upto this for nothing? Anyways, what happened to you? Why did you skip uni?

"How did you know I skipped uni?"

"Jisung told me. He said you were not picking up his calls. He was worried."

"And you?"

~

I'm so sorry for the late update, I totally forgot about this omfg 😭 I was too busy with my stuffs sksksksk

Anyways so here it is

Imagine Jaemin sneaking out at your room at midnight like that? Ok now read the first word again 💀

'CANDY' out in 6 days~~~

~neosbobatea~