VIII

_hahahana shared a new story

Monday it was.

Hana was dashing fast through the uni corridor as if her life depends upon it, along with a tired Jisung following her. Jisung almost tripped but Hana showed no signs of looking back and check on her friend whether he was present or not.

By the time they reached the uni gate, the uni was almost empty. Most of the student had already departed except for the few history majors just like them who had to attend an extra long lecture for their upcoming semester.

"Hurry you idiot we're gonna miss the last bus", Hana told Jisung while darting towards the street just to notice the latter stop midway to take some deep breathes as he was too exhausted to walk or run at her pace.

"Can't you just run slow?", Jisung told Hana while starting his pace again.

"No I can't you know I've to reach home asap and cook before mom and Eunhee arrives."

They anyhow reached the bus stop just to see the last bus already leaving without them.

"NOOOOOO", Hana screamed in shock.

"Well I see we don't have any other choice than taking a cab."

"It's all because of you stupid. I told you to run faster. Now how will I reach home in time???"

"Wait wait! Did I tell you to be slow or wait for me. Stop blaming me all the time."Jisung fought back.

"I see some people are in trouble"

The bestie duo who were busy quarreling all this time snapped back as they heard a familiar voice just to notice none other than Jaemin sitting on his motorbike with a helmet on his head and looking at them with much enthusiasm.

"What are you doing here?" Hana asked Jaemin as she was too surprised by the latter's presence outta nowhere.

"Ehh was just passing by but seemed like you two were in trouble so decided to stop by", he replied.

"We missed our bus",Jisung who was all this time staring at Jaemin and Hana silently retorted.

"Sad",Jaemin replied forming a sad pout on his face. "But I think I can help", he continued eyeing at the backseat of his motorbike to make them understand his words.

"Are you offering a ride?",Hana asked curiously as she knows how much she needs a ride to home at this time.

"Yes. I can drop you at your home as you look a bit in hurry."

Hearing this Hana glanced at Jisung. "What say? Let's go with him pls, I really need to reach home asap.", she whispered.

"Did I say no. I'm all in.", Jisung whispered back.

"Jaemin we will be very helpful if you do so." Hana said as Jisung nodded.

"But I can carry one person only. I have one extra helmet only. I don't wanna get caught or charged by the police." Jaemin's statement made Hana look at Jisung for his response while Jaemin and Jisung were staring through each others souls.

"It's okay I'll take a cab. Hana you need to go before me"

Jisung's reply was a bit of shocking to Hana as she never thought he will ever be gonna leave her alone with a stranger but somehow she was in relief as at least it's Jaemin.

~

"The house at the corner of the right side." Hana directed to Jaemin as he stopped his bike in front of her house. Hana stepped down from the bike, a smile creeping up on her face.

"Thank you so much Jaemin. You have no idea how much you saved me today. I'm in hurry. Will see you later.", greeting thanks to Jaemin she was about to enter her house when-

"You have no manners. I helped you to get to your home and you are not even inviting me inside for a cup of coffee."

"I remember telling you I'm in hurry. You can't come now. We can find some time later ig."

"Promise?"

Knowing he won't leave her alone if she denies, she said-

"Yes promise"

Hearing her Jaemin took his path to his house leaving Hana standing at her place wondering how he agreed to her at exactly first go.

~

na.jaemin0813

Well in case you didn't realise, you were
refusing to let me enter your house
yesterday only and look how the tables
turned today😋
Delivered
18.22

~

Sorry for the late update actually I had an exam

So-

Anyways, poor Jisung 😭 i love him sm 🤧

Take care till next update

~neosbobatea~