XV

Hana found herself sitting on the big ass couch in the living room of a crowd filled bummer Christmas party at her best friend's house decorated with tiny dimmed led lights throughout the room which barely made her notice the face of the other people present in that room. The humming noise of the people speaking filled the room along side the sweet Christmas carols playing as the background music. She was sitting there waiting for her friend to appear who had been busy greeting all the guests and helping his mother.

Hana had met Mrs. Park right after entering the house. She has been always nice to her since day one of them being friends. She even handed her a small gift box as a present for this Christmas which was lying unopened beside her on the couch.

She was lost in her thoughts when a notification suddenly popped up on her phone screen.

Headache

what are you doing?
20:13

i told you before
im at jisung's house

woah
i thought those pictures will make you change
your plans but nvm

duh
don't you have anything to do?

yes ofc
chatting w you rn

i mean for Christmas

yeah
to see you probably 🤓

🫥bye

but you also seem to have no job like
you wouldn't have been texting me if
you were enjoying the party

honestly im not
i thought i would get to spend some time with
park but he seems to be too busy w other works
and i barely know anyone here
everyone is busy with themselves and im
sitting here with a few cookies and a few glass
of juices in front of me

see
i told you
i would have been a better option🙂

ok fine
i admit

wanna have some fun?

what
are you gonna sing for me?

well maybe
get yourself at the backyard

backyard???
but why?

you ask too much
just do as i said

you are making me anxious
seen

Hana got up from the couch and made her way to the doorstep moving through the crowd in the room when she heard fainting voice of her friend which made her turn around.

"where are you going? are you leaving already?" asked an amused jisung with box of chocolates opened in his hands.

"ugh no no i'm just like wanna see around you know i'm here at your house after so many days"

"well yes... but do inform me if you need something. I'm sorry i can't give you much time uhhh a bit busy you see." he apologized pointing at the chocolates in his hands.

"it's ok pwark i understand" she gave him a smile of assurance before leaving.