>5<

"If the ships as fast as his boasting we ought to do well." Obi Wan said with a grin. I chuckled, and put in the brown cloak Kenobi had given me.

We walked down a long, winding street, hoping it to make it to the docking bay on time. We met Chewbacca, the tall brown Wookiee who goes by Chewie, at the entrance to the bay.

He lead us through a small hallway, and out a door. Finally, the large ship was in view. It was gray, and was seemingly not in the best condition.

"What a piece of junk!" Luke complained crossing his arms and glaring at the ship, then at the man cleaning it.

"She'll make .5 past light speed." Han Solo, the pilot told us. I raised my eyebrows, that's pretty impressive for a ship like, this. "She may not look like much, but she's got it where it counts, kid."

"Besides, I've made a lot of special modifications myself." He added. "But we're a little rushed, so if you'll just get on board we'll get outta here."

I scoffed as me and Luke walked on board, followed by the droids, and Obi Wan.

                          *+•~-|•|+*+•

"You can't do that!" I muttered crossing my arms. Luke raised his eyebrows at me. "You defiantly can, and I just won." Luke boasted.

I grumbled and leaned back against the small couch I was sitting on. We were playing Dekarik, seeing as it was the only entertainment we could find during this long ride.

He had cheated, like he would also do when we played board games. He scooted closer to me and wrapped an arm around my shoulder.

"You're just jealous you can't win." He teased looking down at me with a grin. I rolled my eyes, and shoved him playfully.

"No, you just cheat because you can never win against me." I replied with a smirk. He chuckled and was about to respond before Kenobi entered the room.

"Luke, it's time to begin your training." He said calmly, as he activated two small, circular droids. They began hovering in the air, and darting around in circles.

I pushed Luke off of me and handed him his lightsaber. "I'm excited to watch this." I said playfully.

"Haha, real funny, Stars." He muttered back as he ignited his lightsaber. The little droids began flying all around him.

Right as Luke was about to deflect a laser, Obi Wan collapsed onto a chair. Luke set his saber down, and went to comfort the old man.

"What's wrong?" He asked. Obi Wan put a hand in his heart and took in a breath.

"I felt a great disturbance in the force. As if millions of voices cried out in terror- and were suddenly silenced." Kenobi told us.

He then shook his head slightly, "You better get on with your exercises." Luke ignited his lightsaber once again.

"You can forget your troubles with those imperial slugs. I told you I'd outrun em'." Han said flashing me a wink. I grinned at him, then peered over at Luke, who was glaring at Han.

Luke easily deflected the first two blasts coming at him. "Remember a Jedi can feel the force flowing through themselves."

"You mean like controlling your actions?" Asked Luke. Obi Wan shrugged. "Partially, but it does obey your command.

Out of nowhere, a blast hit Luke in the shoulder causing him to groan in pain. I gave Han a glare when he began laughing.

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han advised as he patted his blaster holster.

Luke looked over at him. "You don't believe in the force, do you?" He asked.

Han huffed. "Kid, I've flown from one side of the galaxy to the other, so I've seen a lot of strange stuff. But nothing has made me believe there is one all powerful force controlling everybody.
No force tells me where to go, and what to do."

I sighed and turned my gaze towards Luke. "I think you try again." I told him. I stood up, "Maybe with something like this. So you can really learn to uh- trust yourself. Oh- and to act on instinct." I said pulling out a helmet.

Obi Wan nodded. "I agree, try it out Luke." He then smiled at me with a nod. "Good idea, Y/n."

I put the helmet on Luke's head and chuckled at his cluelessness. "But with the blast shield down, I can't see. How am I supposed to fight?"

"Your eyes can deceive you, don't trust them." Obi Wan taught.

Luke then ignited his lightsaber, and his body seemed more focused- if that was possible of course.

It shot- Luke missed. He hissed in pain as the blast hit him in the chest. I winced at the sight, and turned towards Obi Wan.

"Stretch out with your feelings." The wise man said, and Luke nodded.

He shook of his body, and got into his stance. Three shots, three deflects. I clapped my hands happily, and Luke took of the helmet.

"You see? You can do it!" Said Obi Wan happily. 

"Well, I call it luck." Han grumbled, crossing his arms and leaning back in the chair he was seated in.

"In my experience, there is no such thing as luck." Obi Wan told him. Han shrugged and left the room, followed by hairy creature, and Obi Wan.

I took the helmet from Luke and smiled at him. "That was awesome." He smiled and raised his eyebrows.

"Really? Agh-" He hissed. He raised his arms, but was overwhelmed with pain as he did so. The laser has blasted him pretty hard.

A grabbed a small cloth, a poured a dab of water on, the water in which was from a little pouch I had brought along with me.

"Hopefully this will make it feel better." I said to him. "You're going to need to be one-hundred precent if your going to be a Jedi and all." I added with a laugh.

He chuckled and smiled up at me.

I smiled back and began dabbing the spot where he got blasted

I smiled back and began dabbing the spot where he got blasted. He hissed slightly and grabbed my hand accidentally.

I looked down at his hand and chuckled. "It's okay." I muttered brushing his sandy hair out of his face. He continued to stare blankly at my concentrated face, although I had no idea what he could be thinking.

I stared at his soft tan skin, and his dreamy blue eyes, and realized something. Me and him have been best friends for over half of our lives.

He was kind, made me laugh, held my hand when I need him to, and was.. gorgeous. I don't want to think something that isn't true.. but I strongly believe it is.

I was in love with Luke Skywalker.

A/n

😧😧😧

I don't know how I feel about this chapter, but there ya go.

Love ya 💋

-bel