>15<

A/N I love Lando honestly 🤷‍♀️💋 (not as much a lukie pookie)

                              *+•~-|•|+*+•

My head was throbbing. A storm trooper put a hit to my head when I tried to escape and get help. I blinked my eyes open, and felt furry arms around me.

Chewie was holding me, and whining like never before. Leia was beside me. I didn't know where Han was.

We were in a dark room, not sure how we got there. Then I saw that bastard Lando. I wanted to punch him, and kick him, and yell at him. But my head hurt to bad to even move, but I moved it anyways.

I lifted my head up, and saw Han being strapped into a machine. Leia had tears in her eyes, and Han looked worried.

"What's happening?" I asked softly to Leia as Chewie slowly put me down.

"We've been captured by that damn bastard Lando. He's carbon freezing Han." Leia muttered out leaning into Chewie.

"WHAT?!" I yelled, almost everyone's eyes darting over to me. I looked at Lando and breathed heavily trying to storm over to him when two storm troopers stopped me.

"Scumbag." I muttered before looking at Han. "Will he survive?" I asked Leia. She shrugged, tears spilling out of her eyes.

"I love you." Leia said quickly, kissing Han as quickly as possible.

"I know." Han muttered back.

I let out a sob as I leaned into Chewies chest. He was whining loudly, all I could interpret was "No! My best friend! Or please stop!"

Han was now frozen, and there was nothing we could do.

"Skywalker has just landed, my lord." An admiral said to Vader. My eyes widened.

"What?! Luke-! No, no, no!" I cried rubbing my hands through my hair.

                              *+•~-|•|+*+•

Stormtroopers were leading us down a long hallway, although I wasn't sure where. My head still hurt, and my feet sore from all the walking we had been doing.

I heard a blast. And then another, and another. I looked to my side to see Luke peeking behind a wall. I gasped and shook my head.

God, he could be an idiot.

                              *+•~-|•|+*+•

(A/N SORRY FOR ALL THE TIME SKIPS I DONT WANT YALL TO GET BORED 😭)

We were led to the Millennium Falcon after a quick fight with a couple stormtroopers.

I couldn't get Luke out of my head. He was here, I needed to find him! But he was capable of leaving by himself, and needed to fight Vader alone.

I didn't know what to think.

I squeezed Leias shaky hand, letting her know everything was going to be okay. But I didn't truly know that. Han was gone, there was no sign of Luke, and 3PO was still in pieces.

Lando was shaking his head in the corner of the room, obviously regretting everything he had done. I frowned as I watched him, and looked back over at Leia who was lifting the ship of the landing dock, and into the air.

"What about Luke?" I asked softly looking out the large window. Leia sighed and shook her head.

"He'll find a way, I'm sure of it." She told me, taking in a quick breath, obviously hiding her fear for the future.

Leia then twisted her eyebrows and looked into the distance. "What?" I asked her softly putting a hand on her shoulder.

"We've got to go back." She told me. I widened my eyes, and Lando stood up, shocked.

"What?!" He asked astonished.

"I know where Luke is!" She told me, making me smile softly. I nodded and looked towards Chewie.

"Turn the ship, we've got to get Luke."

                              *+•~-|•|+*+•

"Oh Luke.." I muttered brushing a strand of blonde hair out of his face. He was in immense pain. I could tell.

Lando helped him to a small chair, and headed back towards the front to help fly. Leia met the both of us in the back, and instantly hugged Luke.

"I'm so glad your okay!" She squealed wrapping a robe around his hurting body. "I'll get some bandages for your arm." She told him, rushing off down the hall.

I frowned and looked back at Luke, who was already looking at me. We both didn't say anything, we just hugged. We hugged like it was the last time we would ever see each other.

"I missed you so much." He muttered softly, taking my hand in his. I smiled and cupped his cheeks.

"I missed you too, sky-guy. Let's talk later, maybe when we've fixed.." I look down at his hand. "That." He nodded, and let me lead him to a small bed.

I placed him down, and got a cool wet rag. "This may hurt, but I don't want those cuts to get infected, alright?" I asked softly brushing through his bangs.

His was barely awake to far about what I was doing. The ship began rumbling and shaking violently. I sighed and held Luke's hand tightly.

"I'm sure everything's fine." Is what I wanted to say, but I knew everything probably wasn't fine.

Who could tell?

                              *+•~-|•|+*+•

"How are you feeling?" I asked Luke as I entered the medical bay. Leia had just left, shooting me a wink.

"Better. A lot better." He said with a smile. I sat beside him and looked down at the prosthetic arm.

"Luke.. I Uhm.. I have to tell you something." I told him. He looked up from his new hand and into my eyes. He raised his eyebrows and nodded.

"I- When we were apart.. it was really hard. I was worrying about you all the time, and it made me realize something." I said softly.

My eyes widened when Luke's hand began to rest on my cheek. "Please tell me you are going to say you love me." He muttered desperately.

I chuckled. "How'd you know..?" I asked softly before brushing his bangs out of his eyes.

"Lucky guess. And I love you too, Y/n." He told me, pressing his lips against mine.

My eyes widened, and then slowly drifted shut. His lips tasted like bitter medicine, but I didn't mind. I kissed him back softly, resting my hand on his shoulders. His hand brushed over my waist, and the other caressing my neck and hair.

I released softly and giggled. "I'm hoping you've wanted to do that as long as I have." He said to me kissing my lips one more time.

I nodded my head and looked out the window, cuddling up in the bed beside him. Leia stood beside us, her hand resting on my shoulder. The two droids beeped excitedly as the falcon zoomed by. Luke kissed my head and held me tightly.

Life was good.

                              *+•~-|•|+*+•

A/N

EMPIRE STRIKES BACK IS OVER 😭🖕

This one is my fav fun fact. (And return of the Jedi, and attack of the clones <3)

I love you all, hope you enjoyed.

-bel 💋
                            *+•~-|•|+*+•