Philophobian arised

As I looked outside I noticed it got way darker, great it’s going to rain today, I sigh inwardly as we got through our project but as class started to end I noticed Chris frowning at the floor. During free period I tried to catch up with Chris while clutching my white board to ask him what was wrong when I had bumped into someone. Flailing to catch my balance I turn around to apologize when I notice it was the same creep from the first day, he smirked at me and started to advance while I backed up before hearing a growl.

I tensed before turning sharply only to see narrowed eyes and a pissed off frown on Chris. I didn’t have any time to react before Chris was yanking me down the hallway and away from the creep, then he suddenly stopped and turned around quickly” What did I tell you Kimberly?” He hissed “I told you to watch where you were going! What if I wasn’t there? You would’ve been used!” I just stood there speechless I had nothing to rebuke to his rants, so I just stood tall and struggled to hold the tears.” Why can’t you just understand my reasons?! Why can’t you see that I---. “He was stopped mid sentence by a locker slamming revealing my brother with eyes locked “That’s enough Chris!”

Chris let out a muffled fine as William took another breath “ so are we all still up to this plaza escape you guys have planed?” I nodded and Chris did the same still not looking my way. With one last look William walked his way, “so “he started “were going to go to the plaza during history ok?” Before I could so much as nod he walked away muttering under his breath