The creep VS The unsuspecting Hero ( an odd deja vu..?)

I walked towards the area for lunch trying to avoid the girl from before as soon as I found a spot to stay in I ate the lunch I brought from home. The bell rang for my next class when I ran into a guy from behind and stumbled to keep my balance. “Hey watch it……well what do we have here? A little girl, maybe we should take this conversation elsewhere to talk about what I get for your rudeness?” He grabbed my arm harshly and started to drag me off somewhere, I tried hard to get out of his vice grip but couldn’t I can’t even alert anyone for help. What do I do he’s going to beat me or rape me!

”Hey!” I turned my head to the voice tears streaming down my face mouthing help me to the blurry figure. The man who had a hold of me pushed me into a wall saying” What are you going to do you prissy? It’s none of your concern.” “Yes it is you prick! Leave her alone and go pick up somebody else” In that moment it was a complete blur the figure who had come to my rescue ran towards us and my assailant forcefully released me and ran, I was still a complete wreck, crying waterfalls fearful. I felt a hand on my shoulder and jumped a little “Hey you ok? That guys a real ass he picks loners you really should have watched were you were going.” I nod my head and wipe the tears away noticing who this person was my eyes widened ‘Chris?’ “Ha you look surprised you didn’t think it was me? Glad you’re ok so where are you heading next? I handed him my schedule and he smiled up after looking “well lucky me I have you for the last period, let’s get going then.” He extended his hand out for me to get up and it struck me with a strong déjà vu feeling but why--? “Hey you going to get up or do you want to be late.” I grab hold of his hand and rush with him to the next class, music with Ms Cell.