First days the worst day....

When class finally ended that guy from before came up to me asking “What’s up with you?” All I could do was stare dumbfounded. He kept staring at me waiting for something to come out, but right when he was about to say something my brother popped up from behind me. “So you finally meet the too cool to be in school.” I looked at him questionably “So I assume you’re not hitting on my sister anymore right Chris?”I blush and glare sharply at my brother ready to hit him when Chris intervened, “No I wasn’t, I was just curious as to why she’s completely quiet.” William started off “Oh well she’s mute, but I thought she would have spoken up about it! Ha ha ha!” I bring out my communicator; I didn’t have time for my brother’s antics, and typed to Chris “Sorry about this my brother has some permanent brain issues.”Just then the bell for free period to end rang; I can’t believe I just wasted time with them!  I began to walk away to head towards my next class as I hear my brother fake wailing on unfairness fade away.

On my schedule my next class was history Mr. Broiler was his name and he looked like someone who implements way to much structure for being a normal based teacher. He had rules upon rules covering the sides of the classroom, but as I was checking my surroundings the teacher spoke up and said “Class! We have a new student Kimberly; take your seats immediately so we may get started.” “Oh and Kimberly you can chose which ever seat in the back row.”  I began to walk by the whispering students and was about to walk to my seat when someone beside me had stuck their foot out. Everything from my bag had collapsed onto the floor and I heard a voice speak up “Oh no, mister she tripped and dropped all her geek recorders!” I knew there were people like this all around here but this drew the line as much as I wanted to curse her out I found it impossible now that my devices were broken. “MS DULUTH! Detention is all yours afterschool today, I find it repulsive that you would treat the disabled like this!” The whole class had silenced at his first words and had turned to face me at his last; this whole thing was a disaster embarrassment was over flowing and I now could no longer communicate let alone defend my disability. I quickly gather my things and sit in the window seat I didn’t need any more issues in this class; I guess my white board will have to do today.

I was planning to tune out but something about Mr. Broiler’s topic interested me as he began on the history of psychedelics. “Psychedelics or psychics as you would call it were very wide known before the 1900’s many historical people had come into contact with one or another. The ancient gods had even birthed to these psyches, but they were ridiculed for their false assumptions and discarded as spiritual abominations.” A lone student in the front raised their hand and asked “But isn’t it true? These psyches or whatever just received dreams or delusions that made it seem real enough to publically speak it out?” I didn’t know we were in debate this girl was giving logically questions to all his facts; it was going back and forth until the bell for lunch rang.