Nishimura Riki : When Your Seniors Scold You And Your Boyfriend

Requested by kancie261109

Name:Y/n Grey
Boyfriend:Nishimura Riki @ Niki

Y/n pov

I am staring on the ceiling right now while laying on the sofa in my parents house. I don't know why I'm living in here, in this big modern house. Too big for me to leave alone with my younger brother, Y/B/N. Our parents went to oversea for their business trip. That's why. Well, we actually have 5 maids in this house, but they literally are doing their own things.

And now me, wasting my time with staring on the ceiling.

"Noona."

My stares contest with the ceiling being interrupted by someone, which is my beloved but annoying brother. I look at him who was standing beside the sofa where I'm laying right now. Something suspicious about him.

"Where are you going?"

I ask him.

"Meet my friends."

He said as his fix his clothes carefully. I open my eyes widely and sat up as my eyes still look at him.

"Are you going to leave your beloved older sister alone in this house?"

I ask him with dramatically. Earns a disgusted face by him.

"Do you think I want to stay here and staring at your ugly face for a long time? No way!"

I gasped with dramatic after he said that.

"How dare you call me ugly?!"

I shouted at him.

"I don't care!"

He said and was about to leave when I quickly stop him.

"Yah! Are you seriously going to leave me just like that?"

I ask him. He looks at me and I can tell he was done by that.

"Just call your boyfriend instead of asking me to stay with you, noona."

He said makes me pouted.

"It's not like I don't want to come here. But, he is hanging out with his best friends forever ever. Literally forget that he has a girlfriend."

I said while hugging my knees and pouted.

"Poor you. Then, ask your other friends to come over too."

"But, I don't have any friends."

I said as I look at him.

"That Joy noona? Is she not your friends?"

He ask with one eyebrow lifted. Then, I am thinking about that for a moment before get snapped.

"Yeah! I almost forgot about Joy eonnie! Thanks, bro! You are my best bruh ever!"

I said before takes out my smartphone from the pocket of my pant. He rolled his eyes.

"What a stupid sister I have."

He said before left. I just ignore him as I started to dial Joy eonnie's number. This is going to be fun. The girls time for today!

...

Time skip

"I'm sorry eonnie because calling you to come here for accompanying me today."

I said as I look at her who was setting our snacks in the bowl with my puppy eyes while sitting, hugging my knees on the sofa. She turns her head to me and smile tiredly because she literally walking from her house that is far from here to get here. Poor my eonnie ㅠㅠ