Park Jeongseong : Pretty On The Inside

Author pov

A girl with a long brown hair is sitting on the bench while watching her siblings that are playing on the playground. Yes. They are at the park right now. She's the one who brought them at there because her young siblings want to play a playground. That's why.

She's watching them with a wide smile without noticed someone is already sitting beside her. She turns after notice it. It's a guy with a mask. She didn't know how his face was, but just ignored since she knows that guy maybe wants to sit, just like her.

"Hi."

He suddenly spoke makes her turns to him. She looks around her, wondering if the guy talks with other people besides her.

"I am talking to you."

He said making she looks at him. Then she smile awkwardly.

"Owh. You're talking to me? Sorry, my bad."

"Don't worry. It's not your fault after all."

A girl smile and nodded before looks forwards back. Of course, to watch her siblings.

"Are you come here with your younger siblings?"

He asked.

"Yes."

She answered it, although he is stranger. But, full of guilties, she still replied his questions.

"If you feel uncomfortable, please tell me and I will stop from talking."

He said with his low voice makes a girl quickly looks at him and wave her hands in front of him.

"No no. You can talk. I don't mind."

A girl said with her warm smile. She doesn't care about it, as long don't put her in a really uncomfortable situation, that's all.

The guy nodded before looks forwards. Same to a girl. They both keep silence.

The silence is too loud makes a girl brokes it.

"btw, what is your name? You're just greet me. I don't even knows your name. You seems like a good guy."

After what she said, a guy looks at her. He looks straight to her eyes. It fulls of innocence and it's really melts his heart.

"Jay Park."

"Owh. What a good name! My name is Kim Y/n! It was nice to meet you!"

A girl named Kim Y/n introduced herself friendly as she gives him her hand for a shake. A guy stares at her hand for a moment before decide to accept it. They both shake hands after that.

"Btw, Jay. With who you come here? Is it your brother or sister?"

She asked curiously. She looks around to see what if there are his younger brother or sister.

Jay who watch it holds his laughed because how funny she was. Plus, cute.

"I come here alone."

Jay said makes Y/n looks at him with unbelievable.

"Jinjja?"

Jay nodded.

"Why did you come alone? Where is your sister or brother?"

"I don't have any sister or brother."

"How about friends?"

"They are busy with their works."

"Hmm... Girlfriend?"

Jay stares at her face for a moment before shook his head.

"Seriously, you don't have a girlfriend?! How can you don't have a girlfriend when you have that handsome face?"