Sim Jaeyun : When You Got Your Driving Licence

Y/n pov

Finally, I got my driving license after a long time of waiting! Haha! I'm so happy, plus excited. Can't wait to tell Jake about this.

Oh, yeah, btw, my name is Park Y/n. And Jake that I said just now is my husband. His full name is Sim Jaeyun. We already get married for 2 years now. But, we're still no have children because we still want to be alone together.

Now, I am on my way going back home. I open the door just to see inside the house was dark. I sighed. Just remember that he will get home late again today.

Why?

Because he has many works to do in his office. And... I won't disturb him because I understand what will happen if I do that. He got stress a lot because of that, then I disturb him. Such a burden people I am ehek.

I walk inside the house and quickly sit on the couch in the living room with a smile on my face. I was staring at my driving licence card. Still can't believe I finally made it.

Hope Jake will know about this.

I need to go shower first before Jake got home.

...

Time skip

I was sitting on the floor since I am having my time here with watching my favourite drama, the alchemy of souls while eating some snacks here, I heard someone open the door. I bet that is Jake. I quickly stand up from the floor and running towards the main door just to see Jake was opening his shoes.

"Hey, Baby!"

I greet him after that with a hug.

"Y/n, not now."

He said and push me away. I pouted while watching him walk away leaving me not really shock. He always like that after got home. I understand that he was tired, but at least, don't push me away like that.

Then, I follow him from behind till we got inside the room. He puts his own things on the bed before walks towards our wardrobe. But, I quickly turn around as he opens his shirt in there. Ommo. That was close...

Just like I said before, we don't have any child because yeah... Means, I haven't seen his body before. So yeah. Don't ask me anything.

I quickly running out from room and walk back towards living room. I need finish my drama before going to sleep because it's already late now ehek.

...

Jake pov

I walk out from the bathroom just to see no one in there. I sighed. Is she watching her favourite drama again, at this late time?

I shook my head and walk towards our wardrobe and wear my pajama before decided to take a look for what Y/n is doing right now.

Then, I saw a figure is now laying on the sofa. It's Y/n. I see that her eyes were close, means she was sleeping. Why she always end up sleeping at here?

I shook my head. I turn off the tv before walk closer to her. I bend down to her head level and stare at her for a moment.

She must be alone, right?

I remove the hair that cover her forehead.

I am sorry, Y/n ah. Because not spending my time with you. I promise that I will try to find the time where we could spend our time together. I promise.

I kiss her forehead softly before decided to bring her back into our room when suddenly, she grabs my hand make me stop.

"Baby..."

I heard she call me. I smile after see that her eyes still close and she still calling me like that although I always push her away. But, she will never remove that name from her mouth. How cute...

"I've got my licence already..."

She mumbled makes me look at her with frowned. I bend down to her level back.

"What did you say?"

I ask her. Slowly, she opens her eyes and look at me with a smile.

"I got my licence today."

She said happily. I open my eyes widely. I pick her up with a bridal style and spinning her round and round happily.

"Congratulations, baby! I am so proud with you!"

I said to her as she just laughed while spinning round and round.

...

Time skip

We are sitting on the couch. I decide that tomorrow I will not come to work because I want to spend time with my own beloved beautiful wife, since she got her licence.

Her head was on my shoulder while me, over her head.

"Are you sure you not coming to work tomorrow?"

She ask me for many times already. I pull my head away as she did the same thing and I stare her sharply with a mad face.

"How many times do I have to tell you? Yes I will not come to work tomorrow."

I said madly makes she laughed so hard. What so funny with it?

"Okey okey. Don't be mad, baby. I'm sorry for asking it many times."

She said and then hug my waist as her chin on my chest. I stare on her eyes for a moment. That shining eyes, I miss it. I look down to her nose, cheeks, then the last thing is, her lips...

For a long time, when did I last kiss her on that?

What I even thinking about right now? Stop it, Jake.

"Baby? Baby?"

I snapped when she called me. I look at her but got stun when she suddenly kiss me on the cheeks.

"Cute."

She said and she was about to leave when I quickly grab her hand and pull her to sit on my laps.

"Why did you do that?"

I ask her as I back hug her. She chuckled.

"Because you look cute."

"But, I am not cute."

"So, you are what?"

She ask me.

"Sexy ?"

Then, she laughed.

"You are too cute for that, Jake."

My eyes open widely after heard that name.

"What did you call me just now?"

"Jake?"

"Call me that again and you will know what happen next."

I said with my serious tone. But, looks like she is not scare with that.

"Jake, Jake, Jake..."

Then, I quickly kiss her on neck softly makes her stop and I can feel that she is in shiver right now because of that sudden kiss. I stop and smirk.

"Are you going to call me with that name again?"

I ask her.

"Try me."

She said as she suddenly tickles me with her own hands make me yelp tickling.

Then she finally free from my arms and run away from me.

"Yah!"

I chase her after that. We both run and chase right now and the house full with out laugh. We don't care about what neighbourhood said about us. As long we're happy, we don't care.

The end:)