Park Sunghoon : Being his tutor

Y/n pov

I was sitting alone in the class, far from where the other classmates are right now because I am not into talking with them right now. Introvert mode on!

While I was looking out of the windows, something had caught my attention.

"Park Sunghoon?"

I said with my lower voice as I see he was playing football with his friends right now. He is laughing happily while chasing the ball. I don't know but, I'm smiling like an idiot right now.

"Hoi!"

I almost scream when suddenly someone surprise me by shouted in front of me. I turn my head to see who is that person. Of course, it is my beloved and annoying twins, Ahn Yejin. Forgot to intruduce myself, my name is Ahn Y/n. I have a twin which is Ahn Yejin. That's all. Don't need to tell you guys more.

I glare her sharply.

"Do you want me to dead earlier?"

I ask her with mad face as she laughed after seeing my reaction just now.

"Seriously, if you see your reaction just now, it's really funny."

She said while still laughing. I rolled my eyes and turn back to where I look at just now. That's the different thing about me and Ahn Yejin. She is like an extrovert person, while me...

"Are you watching him from afar again, Y/n ah ?"

She suddenly ask while put her chin on her palms and looks at me. I give her a glare.

"Me? Watching him? Wasting my time."

I said before quickly take out my text book inside the bag. She pouted after heard that.

"Yeah. You said that, but you literally can't hide your feelings towards him tho."

She said before left. I just watch her going back to her seat. I sighed. She knows about it. She knows that I have a feeling to that Park Sunghoon.

...

Time skip

"Ahn Y/n, can you please me in my room after this?"

Our teacher, Mr. Park said. I look at him with puzzled then before nodded. I don't know why he wants to meet me.

...

"Well, can you be my son's tutor?"

I look at him confusedly.

"Eh?"

"Sorry for asking this. But, my son is really needing your help."

He said with a little sounds like forcefully. It's not like I don't want it because his son is the one that I have crush on.

"But, why me?"

I ask him back.

"You are the one who always get correct answers in my subject. So, I hope that you could tutor my son after this."

He said, sounds like a little beg. I was thinking for a moment before decide.

"Okey, I will accept it."

I said with a smile.

...

Wow. Never thought that they house will be so big. I look at the big house in front of me right now. It's literally a mansion guys!

"Miss Ahn?"

I snapped from my thoughts as someone called my name. Miss Ahn?

I look at the middle age woman who is now smiling at me.