1.

It's cold outside.
You'd think it would start getting warmer now it's June, but Milton Keynes never fails to surprise me.
Since moving in December it feels like we haven't moved on from winter, I thought a new setting would help motivate me with work, and when my brother signed for RedBull I took my shot and moved with him.
Max is temperamental in the racing seat but with me he's always been there when I've needed him, he did a better job of parenting me than our dad ever did so I owe him a lot. Moving in with him worked out well for both of us really, I get somewhere nice to stay and he has someone to keep him well fed and grounded, I think the whole f1 world can be a little extravagant at times so I like to remind him of the simpler times we had back home before the cars and the money.

"LIA!?!" he screamed at me from the top floor of the house
"I need an outfit for tonight! Can you help?"
"Yeah no worries just send me the dress code - I got you"

Max attends a lot of events, and I mean A LOT
There's galas, premieres, car reveals and sometimes I forget he races because he does so much for the press. But he's always struggled with fashion, which is another great reason I'm here. I grab him an all in black outfit, black blazer on a  black shirt with a bow tie to match - black of course. Sometimes I think my talents are wasted in media, maybe I should consider fashion again?

"So what do you think max?" I'm praying he likes it because I don't really have a back up plan
"Lia it's...perfect" "Do you think you'd want to join me, I mean you don't have to but it would be nice not to keep showing up alone to all these places"
"Ermmmm, I guess I could join tonight but don't expect me to look all glam like the models that are going"

I flick through my wardrobe and rails and can't find anything for the black tie theme, then I remembered the funeral dress I bought last year - and yes I know it's inappropriate but even the Dutch funerals are big events in the year so you have to dress up. It was this long slick dress with a longer than expected slit up the side. I didn't actually wear this to the funeral, it would've been very inappropriate for the occasion.

I did myself a slick ponytail and pretty soft glam since I'm not very talented with a makeup brush in my hand. Max waited for me by the door and we hopped in the Rolls that took us straight to the red carpet. "Lia you're looking good, might even outshine me on the carpet, but whatever you do, don't leave here without me"
"M you don't need to stress, I'll be with you most of the night anyway, I haven't seen half of the boys since I was like 16 so I doubt anyone will even remember me"

First chapter
I hope this is something you guys will enjoy, and I'll do my best to keep up with regular posting :)