Chap 20- Truth is Told

Sting's POV

"Hey Sting look at that shop over there!"

Yukino points to a girly, pink shop one the other side of the street.

"Can we please go have a look there?" Yukino tugs on my shirt.

"Huh?..... Oh, yeah sure. Lets go." I snap back to the present.

"Sting. Are you OK?" Yukino lets go of me and looks at me with worried eyes.

"Yeah, I'm fine." I say with my smile. "Hey, you wanted to go to that store right?" I waited for her to nod her head. "Then lets go!" I pulled her in the direction of the shop she pointed at.

But the truth was that I wasn't fine at all. Lately I've been feeling lonely, ever since me and Lucy had that talk before. And now I always think about the past when it was just me, Lucy and Rogue. 'I miss those times.'

Yukino and I walked inside the cute shop. Once inside there was a bunch of cute girly things but it was all mostly clothes and accessories.

"Hey Sting I'm going to try this on." Yukino showed me a blue dress she liked. "You wait here, OK?"

"Sure, but please be fast. I can't stand any of this much longer." I pull out a pink dress from the rack next to me.

"Haha, sure thing." She walked away with the dress while I looked around the shop. But then a familiar colour of blonde caught my eyes. 'Lucy!' I ran towards her to say hi.

"Lucy!!" I waved at her and she turned her head towards me letting me see her beautiful brown eyes.

"Hey Sting." She waved back at me. But for some reason the tone of her voice sounds kinda down. "What are you doing here? I can't imagine a guy like you at a shop like this." She looked back down to a bracelet she was looking at.

"Well I'm waiting for Yukino to finish trying on a dress." I pointed over to the fitting rooms.

"Hmm... OK. Well I'm done here. Bye." She puts the bracelet she was looking at back on the shelf and walked out the door.