Chap 17- X792 Grand Magic Games

Lucy's POV

Its been about a month since I last saw Sting. I really miss him and sometimes I feel lonely, but Natsu or the rest of the guild was always there to comfort me. Over the month a lot of things, but not major things, happen. Sting and Yukino confirmed their relationship to Jason over at Weekly Sorcerer, and so has Natsu and I. And now Yukino and Sting, and Natsu and I, are both competing for Weekly Sorcerer's Top Couples. They are all having the fans vote for Stikino (did I get that right?) or NaLu, to see who's best to fit the number one couple. 

I have always thought it pointless, but now with the x792 GMG coming up, everyone would be as rowdy as ever.

Yesterday, master announced that it will be the same participants as last year. Rogue was offered a spot in the B Team, but he refused for some reason. I was hoping to finally see Sting again, I mean since he is not the master anymore he will participate, right?

Now I'm with Rogue talking about going on a mission, since there was a couple of days before the GMG we figured we might as well do a mission now before I get busy.
I was playing with my drink until Rogue asked me a question,

"Hey, Lucy, you like still Sting right?" He asked bluntly, looking down at his drink.

"Wh-What? I don't like him and I never did. Besides I already love Natsu." 

"Sure. Keep on telling yourself that. But when you listen to your heart and not what you want to believe talk to me." With that he walked away leaving me dumbfounded. 'When did he learn that?' But then I remembered something we were supposed to do.

"Wait! Rogue! What about the mission?!" All he did was wave at me without turning around and continued walking towards the guild door. 'At least he hasn't changed.' I smiled and thought about how much Sting's changed. To tell the truth I really thought he would go with Sting last time.

Timeskip To Crocus

Now I can't stop thinking about Rogue said. Even though I'm with the team and we just arrived in Crocus. I mean sure in my heart I loved Sting but somewhere in my heart I also want to kill him for leaving Rogue and I.

"Ok, remember we only have until 12am to look around. Got it?" Erza snapped me out of my thoughts.

"Yes." With that Natsu, Happy and I went together, while leaving the others to do what they wanted.

"Luce, let's go around the place like last time!." Natsu grinned at me. I felt really happy that it could be like old times again.