Chap 15- Tears

Two Months After Sting's Left

Lucy's POV

It's been two months after Sting left Fairy Tail. I've mostly been going on jobs with Rogue, but sometimes I go with Team Natsu. Not to mention that I barely see Sting anymore, and when I do see him he is always with Yukino. Don't get me wrong, Yukino is still really nice, but I'm just jealous that Sting is always with her.

Today, for some reason Rogue wanted to go on a mission alone, so Team Natsu, excluding Lisanna, I went to look for a mission. We found one where we had to go to Crocus and guide tourist around places famous places there.

Right now I was on the train with the team while listening to Natsu's death moans, well that was until Erza shut him up by punching him.

Once the train stopped we all went to the owner of the job to get the tourist. When we got there, there was a lot and I mean A LOT of tourist so we decided to split them in half. Natsu, Happy and I get half, Erza and Gray get the other half. Wendy and Charla went on another job by themselves.

"Hey Luce, where do you wanna take them." Natsu asked.

"Umm...How about to the Palace garden and then Ryuuzetu Land?"

"Okay, let's go!" He ran towards the Palace while I just stayed there guiding the tourist to the palace.
We arrived at Ryuuzetsu Land way quicker than expected. Mostly because we got kicked out at the Palace garden because Natsu almost set it on fire.

"Okay, guys. Umm... since the manager of the place said it's fine, you guys can go and swim around a bit but we only have a two hour time limit. So in two hours please make sure you don't leave any of your belongings here, and we'll meet back here later." I told all the tourist and they nodded. Natsu, Happy and I just walked around the place but I wish we hadn't.

While we were walking we noticed Sting and Yukino there as well. Sting spotted me and waved at me, I was about to go there and say 'hi' but Natsu yanked me away before I could.

"Luce, are you sure you're ready to see him again?"

"Yeah. It might've been a couple of weeks since I've seen him but this is the only way to get over him." The truth was that no matter how much I tried to replace Sting with Natsu in my heart I couldn't. Maybe it's just that Sting and Natsu are totally different people, and I could never love Natsu the way I loved Sting.

"Fine, then lets go say hi." Natsu and I walked back to them, and luckily for us they were still there.

"Hey Sting, hi Yukino." I waved at them as walked towards them.

"Hey Lucy." Sting gave me a big smile.

"Hi Lucy." Yukino waved back at me.

"So... what are you guys doing here?" I asked.

"Oh, we were on a date."  sting put his arms around Yukino which made her blush.

"It seems you always are." I mumbled really low to make sure no one, not even the dragon slayers, heard me.

"Sorry what was that?" Sting asked.

"Umm... nothing. You're hearing things, you should really heck your ears one day." I slowly backed away from those two.

"So what are you and Natsu doing here?" Yukino asked.