Chap 2- Sabertooth

Lucy's POV

Fairy Tail better watch out, celestial magic wasn't the only magic I had. I was hiding my powers from Fairy Tail. The truth was that I had some extra powers. I've been hiding and refusing to acknowledge or use. I had them since I was a little girl. Though I'm not 'Queen of the Universe (or dragons)' or any of that shit. I just have more magic than anybody thinks.

All because my dad paid some dumbass to do an experiment on me. You see back then I had no magic yet and it worried my dad because he thought if I did I could make a lot of money for our business. So he tried to force magic into my blood and it turned out to be a disaster.
I don't remember much but I know I destroyed the laboratory and those people told me I should never use this power again until I was old enough to handle and control it.
So I've been training with it since this power since Lisanna came back because barely anyone talked to me and I've had some extra time with the team not inviting me to jobs anymore.

Before I knew it I arrived at Sabertooth.
I opened the guild door only to find a bunch of eyes staring at me. Until a guy with blond hair, I think his name was Sting, walked up to me.

"Hey blondie, aren't you Natsu's girlfriend?"
Being mistaken for Natsu's girlfriend made me mad, so I uncontiosly kicked Sting in the stomach, hard.

(A/n
Lucy= Italics
Sting=Bold)

"Oh my god. I'm so sorry!" I ran to help him up. "I'm so sorry, I did that unconsciously."

"Wow! You can kick hard blondie. But what are you doing here? I thought you were in Fairy Tail." He looked down at my hand which used to have the insignia for Fairy Tail. "Wait a minute your hand..."

I hid my hand behind my back as soon as he noticed my insignia was missing.

"I came to join Sabertooth." That was all I said.

I helped him stand back up again. "Ok, I don't mind. But why?"

"I'll tell you, but can we talk somewhere more... private?" I said as I looked around the room with everyone staring at me."Because a lot of people is staring."

"Oh sure sorry. Come with me to my office." I nodded and followed him upstairs to a large set of doors. He opened and walked in.

"Come in." I walked in slowly looking around. That was a really big room for a office. "Take a seat." I sat on the chair across from his desk. "So can you tell me why you want to join our guild, I mean, to be perfectly honest, thought you would've hated us after what we did to you on the last GMG."

"I dont hate you guys. I mean it was basically part of the games so I won't blame any of you guys. By the way I'm sorry if Natsu caused you guys any trouble after that. And I'll tell you but you can't tell anyone." He nodded."Ok, there was a girl name Lisanna back at Fairy Tail. For some reason she hated me, she is the reason I left the guild.
So basically she somehow got herself hurt and told that entire guild I hurt her and they all believed her, but some didn't, they stood up for me but I couldn't stand the arguments so I left. And when I went out the door I saw....Lisanna kissing Natsu. I guess..... to see the guy I liked kissing someone else it just makes me have mixed emotions like anger and sadness mixed together.

"O-Oh. I'm so sorry." He faced his head down.

"Don't worry, you shouldn't be sorry for anything." I showed him my bright and cheerful smile.

"I mean for mistaking you for Natsu's girlfriend."

"Oh it's alright. But you can make it up to me by letting me join Sabertooth."

"Hehe sure thing blondie. Where you want your insignia?"

"On my right hand, pink please."

"Isn't that where you had your old one?"

"Yeah, I want to rewrite the memories I had there with memories here." I looked down with my hair covering my face.

"Ok, and I hope you don't mind me asking but, what's your magic?"

"I have Celestial Keys and Elemental dragon slayer magic. But don't get excited, I'm not the queen of the dragons or anything."

"I won't, but last time didn't you only have your Celestial Keys."

"Yeah, last time I didn't tell anyone that I had other magic besides celestial magic. For some 'reasons'. But now I want to embrace those magic in my life and I want to make it useful since I have it.

"Don't you feel bad for lying to them though?"

"I was going to tell them eventually but Lisanna came back and people ignored me right after that. And besides they have no right to know anymore about me after what they did to me."

"Wh-"

"Do you have to ask anymore? Its called privacy." I glared at him.

"O-Ok, come with me and I'll introduce you to the guild." He got up and opened the door for me. I was about to exit when I heard him mumble something. "By the way blondie, in my opinion you are way my powerful than that Lisanna girl. And not to mention prettier." He mumbled the last part but I still heard him. So I blushed at what he said, and continued walking out to the hall with him.

"HEY GUYS, we have a new member. She was abandoned by her guild in Fairy Tail. So starting from today she's a member of Sabertooth! Please treat her with respect." Everyone started cheering and partying. I was so happy I finally found a guild that actually likes me for who I am. Not a guild that thinks I'm weak and a replacement for a 'dead' friend.

Meanwhile at Fairy Tail

"Hey, where's Lucy." Natsu asked Mira.

"I don't know. She might've left the guild. But it serves her right for hurting Lisanna like she did." Mira continued cleaning the glass she was holding.

Natsu sighed and continued for Mira. "Yeah, I guess she was the weakest in the guild. And she-" *SLAP!!

"How could you say that about Lu-chan!!" Levy slapped and then yelled at him.

"But I just said what I thought." Natsu said recovering from the slap.

"Shrimp leave it." Gajeel said coming over to the scene."This idiot will never understand the truth. Even if it's right in front of his face."

"Fine, but if you ever say that about Lu-chan again I will have no mercy."

" 'Tch' whatever." Natsu said, walking over to Lisanna. Lisanna just glared at Levy for slapping her boyfriend.