Ep 1 - We only see each other at Weddings and Funerals

Z's POV

Five and I walked through the Commission building after being called to The Handler's office. We walked in silence and hardly looked at each other, because we hated each other's guts out, depending on the day. Entering The Handler's office, we sat in the chairs opposing her desk. Then she walked in. She was wearing a black dress that's poofy at the bottom.

"Five. Zero, here is your mission,"

"How come you're handing this one to us personally?" I asked, as The Handler handed Five a canister.

He opened it and began reading it. He handed it to me, and I read it. It was short and concise.

   Assassinate J.F.K.

"Because I want to see where allegiance lies,"

"All we have to do is make sure he is killed?" I asked.

"Yes, but if Lee Harvey Oswald does not follow through with his plan, we need you two to pull the trigger," she said, putting lipstick on and smacking her lips.

"Good, let's go," Five grumbled, standing up.

I followed him, and we walked down the long halls to our room. His combed back gray hair bounced up and down as he walked. He pushed the door open and didn't bother to hold it open for me.

Such an asshole.

"Five!" I shouted, impatient. "Damn it!"

He looked at our tiny cramped room, then at me. There were two beds, on the other side of the wall, and a small dresser in between. Five grabbed his book filled with equations and stuffed it into his suit pocket.

"We are making our move today," he shot at me as came over.

"If we are, then we can't forget this," I uttered, tossing a glass eyeball at him, that I had been holding onto.

He caught the eyeball and stuffed it into his pocket. He didn't say anything, but grumbled.

"For the record, I am only taking you back, so we can save the world and go on living our lives,"

"Good, that's all I want. I don't want to hang with your stupid ass,"

We walked out of our room, and to the briefcase room. We never spoke there, but only glared at eachother. We grabbed a briefcase and set the date.

November 22, 1963.

Five clicked the briefcase shut, and in a few seconds, it teleported us to the old days, behind a bar in Dallas, Tx.

"We've got an hour, you wanna?" I proposed, pointing to the bar entrance, as we walked out of the alley.

"Sure," Five responded, his tone ice cold.

We walked into the bar and sat down. There was some Irish music playing in the background. Five put the briefcase under the counter, both our feet protecting it. Knowing if we lost it, we would be killed. But what we were about to do, was either going to turn out horribly or result in death. So it couldn't be as bad dying at the hands of the Commission.

We ordered drinks and began drinking them, as soon as we got them.

We were silent and listening to people's conversations. Everybody was talking about how the president was coming into town, and how amazing it was. Little did they know why we were there.

For the rest of the hour, we sat in silence and didn't make eye contact. Once people began leaving the bar to see the president, we got up and left. We walked up a bridge, and to a small green patch behind a fence.