Chapter 13

Idk what to write for this beginning bit,
lmao

TW:
Eating Disorder,
SH,
Thoughts of su1c1de,

Enjoy!!

There is a time skip from the last chapter!!
//

Giyuu fidgeted anxiously in his room, wondering what to do. Sanemi wasn't with him, and he'd been away for a few days now. Giyuu knew he was on a mission, but it felt like eternity since he had heard from Sanemi. He knew he wouldn't die. He promised. (That was a hint to a future book) He sighed, bringing his hands up his arms. He craved the relief of the cold blade, piercing his skin and shedding blood. He craved the sense of pain. He craved death.

He was fighting so hard for Sanemi. He was tired of fighting, though. He wanted to give up. He was so close.

He gave up fighting the urges. He got up from his position and walked over to a table. He started writing a note, making sure it was legible, and that Sanemi could read it. He pulled away from it for a second and read it over. Tears filled his eyes and he sighed, trying to blink them away. But instead of disappearing the way he wanted them to, they rolled down his cheeks, and some landed on the note.

He wiped away his eyes, then continued writing. He spent about 10 minutes doing this, and then he grabbed another blank note and decided to write one for the Kamado siblings. They were like his children, or younger siblings, and he cared deeply for them. He felt sorry that he was even writing this note.

He folded the notes up and put them in a pocket, then stumbled towards the bathroom. He closed the door behind him, not locking it, just in case. He stared at himself in the mirror, sighing.

He reached towards a draw which the blade was hidden in, and grabbed it the second he saw it. He opened his hand as blood trailed down his arm, realising he had cut his hand. He shrugged it off, then brought the blade to his arms.

One cut.
He watched the blood appear out of the cut, but it wasn't enough. He went too light.
Another cut.
He had gone deeper this time, and he watched the blood well out of the cut. He continued this act, over and over, until his arms were both covered in blood and cuts. He inhaled sharply, then sank to the floor, tears pouring out of his eyes.

RAHH IM SO SORRY THIS CHAPTER IS SHORT I WANTED TO GET IT OUT SOON SO UH YEAH SORRY!!!!! 

I hope you liked the angst, even though it was poorly written, and the next chapter will be the angst ending.

IF YOU DONT WANT TO READ THE ANGST ENDING, SKIP OVER IT! I WILL UPLOAD THE FLUFF ENDING SOON. I JUST NEED TO WRITE IT! PLEASE LISTEN TO THE TW ON THE CHAPTER, AND IF IT MIGHT TRIGGER YOU, DONT READ!

Thank you guys!!

Also, if you ever have thoughts like the ones in this chapter, please talk to someone! My dms are always open, and I'll talk to anyone! (But, if you're venting, please ask before!! I might be going through a tough time too!)

You guys can comment on this bit and vent, just know its a safe space! If anyone causes any hate, I'll delete the messages.

Now, away from the sad message, thank you for so many views!! I said this in the a/n before this chapter, but I'm still so shocked!!

Anyway, ending time!!!
601 words <3