extra FLUFF!! <3

No ones pov:
//

Giyuu and Sanemi were walking through the town where they had their first date. They were talking softly, and the pair had gotten over the recent event. (Fluff chapter)

Giyuu had his mask off, but it was on the side of his head instead. He smiled softly as he talked with Sanemi, and Sanemi smiled back. Sanemi kissed him softly on the cheek and Giyuu blushed, easily getting flustered. His hand shyly reached for Sanemi's, and the two's fingers interlocked.

Giyuu blushed a bit more at this action, and his heart raced. Despite the two being in a relationship for a while now, he still got affected by tiny amounts of affection. The town's habitants were getting ready for a festival for something that the two hadn't kept track of, so it was fairly busy.

Although, whilst the two walked, they got distracted from their conversation as they heard some angry voices yelling at someone. They kept walking, this time towards the voices, and they saw about 5 grown men surrounding someone, yelling insults and occasionally hitting them. A few words stood out to Giyuu and Sanemi, and those were the homophobic and transphobic insults being thrown at the person.

Sanemi got pissed and walked forward to stop them, and Giyuu watched anxiously, freezing up slightly, before quickly joining him.

Sanemi instantly yanked one of the men away, causing the others to stop in their tracks. Giyuu crouched down to the victims level. They were a child, looking to be around 10. They had amber eyes, an orange yukata and red hair that reached down to their shoulders. They seemed anxious as Giyuu tried to comfort them. He looked over at Sanemi, and muttered to the child, "One second."

Meanwhile, Sanemi was yelling at the men. Giyuu stood up though, and calmed him down with a singular touch of their hands. He then looked at the men. "Now; why were you saying and doing such things to a child?" He asked.

One of the men scoffed. "That freak is transgender. He thinks he can be a girl. HA! Fucking pathetic."
"He's probably just doing it so he can get boys to like him." Another said. A few other comments were thrown into the pile, but Giyuu moved away from Sanemi and nodded to him, letting Sanemi threaten them, and possibly-.. Most likely, attacking them.

Giyuu crouched back to the kids level. "Hi. May I ask what your name is?" He said softly.
"..Hiroshi." They muttered quietly. Giyuu looked at them curiously. If they were trans, and facing this sort of abuse for it, they were probably using their deadname out of fear. (or something idk)
"Is that the name you want though?" Hiroshi shook their head.
"Then what is that name?" He asked gently.
"Um.. Pyre.." They muttered.
"That's a nice name, Pyre."

Pyre smiled at that, and looked up at Giyuu happily. "Thank you.. uh.."
"Giyuu Tomioka."
Pyre nodded.
"Are you a she? Or he, or they?" Giyuu asked, but he also wasn't limiting it to those 3.
"H-.. She.." Pyre mumbled.
Giyuu smiled softly.

The two shared a few words, talking in quiet voices as Giyuu gained Pyre's trust. Giyuu then stood up and glanced over at Sanemi. He had scared off the men, and he then turned to Giyuu.

Giyuu looked at Sanemi, seemingly both having the same thought. Giyuu kneeled down and smiled softly at her. "How about you come with us, Pyre?" He offered, completely genuine. He wanted her to be safe, and not on the streets. He held his hand out, and she took his hand shyly. "Come on, how about we go watch the fireworks, and then you can come home with us, if you want?" He added.

She nodded. Sanemi smiled at her too, and the three went to a small, secluded hill that wasn't too far away. It had wisteria and sakura blossom trees on, and it had a perfect view of the firework display. Pyre watched them in awe, smiling brightly. She then thought of something. "Why.. did you two help me?" She muttered. Giyuu looked at her, then at Sanemi.

"They were being transphobic and homophobic, correct?" Sanemi asked. Pyre nodded. "Well, Giyuu is transgender, and we're both dating." Sanemi answered. Pyre looked at them happily. "That's so cool!" She replied, smiling even more. The three then went quiet, smiling, as they watched the fireworks.

As the fireworks ended, Sanemi and Giyuu both looked at Pyre. Giyuu then asked if she wanted to go to theirs again. Pyre nodded, and the small group headed to Sanemi's estate. A few questions were thrown about as they walked, and it was a comfortable atmosphere.

Once they got there, Sanemi headed into the kitchen as he asked the two what they wanted to eat. Giyuu looked over to Pyre, who was looking around the estate. "Pyre? Do you want to choose what we eat?" He asked softly, and Pyre turned to him, smiling softly.

"Uh.. can we have.." Pyre paused, thinking. "Simmered uh- salmon with daikon?" With these words, Giyuu smiled softly. "You have great taste." He hummed, and Sanemi chuckled softly. "Alright, I'll start now." He said, then began to cook.

Giyuu crouched down to Pyre's height, then asked. "If you want, Pyre, tomorrow we could go shopping? We could get you new clothes, if you'd like."

Pyre nodded and smiled. "Yes please!" She replied happily, which made Giyuu smile.

Hi!! I hope you like this extra chapter! <3 I'll be doing quite a few of these if I get bored- ALTHOUGH! THIS CHAPTER.. MIGHT LEAD TO A 2ND BOOK!! TELL ME IF U GUYS WANT IT, CAUSE I WANT TO DO A PREQUEL AND SEQUEL TO DAZED BUT EHH IDK!! (im probably gonna do a sequel anyway, but idk bout a prequel? (Prequel would be Giyuus life before he transitioned/anywhere before dazed takes place, so mainly his childhood)

I wrote the fireworks bit whilst watching fireworks, they were cool!! <3

By the way, you can suggest some ideas if you want them to be extra chapters!

(I might be doing a smut one..)

1005 Words! <3