Chapter 12

Just so yall know, this is like 2 months in the future , so they've been dating for a bit now

Sanemi HASNT found out about giyuu being trans. Yet. <3

Anyway enjoy!!
Oh, and they're in Giyuu's estate in the first scene!

No ones Pov:
Giyuu quietly rushed around his bedroom, trying to find his uniform shirt that he was looking for. He was in his trousers and his binder. He sighed as he gave up on trying to find it. "Hey Sanemi!" He yelled, hoping Sanemi heard him. No response. "Sanemiiii!!"
"Huh?"
"Have you seen my shirt?"
"Oh- hmm." A few seconds of silence passed. "Yeah, I've got it! I'll bring it to you."

Giyuu let out a sigh of relief, glad that they weren't shouting across the estate anymore. He then panicked, remembering he had his binder on. With nothing over it. He looked around for something to put over it. He knew that Sanemi would have an idea of what the binder was, which made him panic even more. "Shit." He muttered.

Sanemi opened the door, the shirt in his hand. He looked at Giyuu, his eyes wide. Giyuu froze in his tracks. "I-"

Sanemis POV
As I entered the room, I saw Giyuu standing roughly in the centre of the room. He looked worried. My gaze then travelled down towards his chest, where I realised he had a binder on. He panicked, and it looked like tears were forming in his eyes. I rushed over to him, piecing things together from different moments; the time when we were hanging out with the hashira ages ago. The woman kept referring to Giyuu as a she. The time when Giyuu asked me if I supported trans people, and then almost said he was trans. Shit. How did I not notice?

"N-nemi- i-"
I hugged him tightly, like I did before in the forest a while back. He clung onto my haori again, softly sobbing into my shoulder.
"Sh.. Yuu, you don't need to panic."
"I- I'm sorry.."
"Don't apologise."
"I should've told you sooner, though.."
"I don't care that you're trans, okay?"
"Im sorry -"
"What did I say about apologising?"
"B-but-"
"No buts."

We sat like that for a while, and soon, his cries stopped. I knew I was safe with him, but I hoped he knew that he was safe with me. I didn't care what gender he was born as, I didn't care about his looks, his voice, anything. I just loved him for being him. He could look completely different, and I'd still love him.

No ones POV:
The couple's moment was cut off as Sorai, Sanemis crow, came soaring in through the window and landed on the snow-haired boy. It informed them about a hashira meeting. "Giyuu, you need to get a shirt on now."
The ravennette groaned, trying to dig his head further into Sanemi's chest. Sanemi chuckled but handed Giyuu his shirt. "Put it on, we're gonna be late, darling."
"Finee."
Sanemi went and grabbed Giyuu's mask as he was getting ready. He grabbed Sanemi's haori and put it over his shoulders. "Isn't that my haori-"
"Nope! Definitely mine." Giyuu replied, taking his mask gratefully from Sanemi. Sanemi jokingly picked Giyuu up bridal style and ran to the meeting. They stopped halfway, though, just in case they were seen by any of their fellow hashira. As they were walking into the garden, Sanemi spoke up. "Can I have my haori back now?"
"No. Mine." Giyuu replied quietly.
"They're gonna figure us out, hun."
"They didn't question it at the party.. or whatever that was."
"Yes, yes they did."
"Oh well. I'm not walking in without a haori on so.."
Sanemi sighed, rolling his eyes. He walked over to Iguro, Giyuu close behind him.

Uzui and Mitsuri stood huddled away, excitedly watching Sanemi and Giyuu. "He's wearing Shinazugawa's haori!! That's so cute!" Mitsuri squealed, although she was hushed by Uzui quickly.

"Oi, blondie." Iguro said, directing his view to Sanemi. He hummed in response. "Why's emo boy wearing your haori? You dating or something?" He continued. Sanemi and Giyuu turned their gaze to each other, even though no one could see Giyuu's face. Sanemi blushed slightly, thinking about him. Iguro gasped dramatically. "OH." Sanemi shot him a glare, so he continued quieter. "So you ARE dating?" Sanemi groaned, then replied.
"Yup. We are. Got a problem?"
"Nah. No problem, just surprised that emo over here is your type."

"Shut up. Your type is literally a woman with pink and green braided hair, a white haori, green socks, green eyes, and has a whip-like sword. YOU can't be talking."
"I can be talking when your type is a ravenette emo, who's never shown his face, barely talks, and wears his half and half haori 24/7."

"Was that an insult.. or..?" Giyuu muttered, amused by the conversation the two males were having.
"Better not be." Sanemi replied.
"Tomioka, your type is literally a blonde male with scars. You really gotta set the bar higher." Iguro responded.
"No thanks. I'm fine with my scarred blondie." Giyuu replied, teasing Sanemi slightly.

"..Don't flirt infront of me. Please." Iguro replied, emphasing the please.

RAHH IM NOT WRITING THE MEETING SO HERE YOU GUYS GO. ENJOY!
I WROTE THIS AT SCHOOL LMAO IM GONNA DIE IF IM CAUGHT.
897 WORDS <3