the OG Draft

This was uh the original draft of the first chapter of dazed! I wrote it 2 years ago in (usually) my geography classes! I'll put all the TWs and info the draft had! I've been looking for the book this was in for ages- (it had like 1 or 2 other stories, I might put them in the comments if yall want to see them!

YEAH SO a lot of the TWs I used for it weren't actually put into it so DONT WORRY!

Dazed
A Giyuu Tomioka angst story.
AU:
-Transgender Giyuu
-Anorexic Giyuu (it's bulimia!)
-SH
-Abusive relationship (might be mentions of r@p3) ⚠️THERE ARENT ANY⚠️
-SANEGIYUU (side note, Sanemi isn't the Abusive one to hiyuu, vise versa. Giyuu had a different partner.)

By Tailu. (Me!)

I sat in my secluded estate, infront of the bathroom. Kocho had come round earlier and made me eat, and i was sick of food. More truthfully, I was sick of life. I shakily opened the door and stepped into the room.

***

I sat dazed, my throat sore. The stench of puke hung in the air. Rolling my eyes, I stumbled out the room collapsing to the floor soon after. 'Hashira meeting, now! Mandatory!' Huh. Well, I have to go, so..

***

I sat with the others at the meeting, I felt snf looked sick, I was quite pale after forcing myself to throw up, multiple times. I could tell that Kanroji was watching me, and Iguro and Shinazugawa were talking under their breaths, most likely about me. 'Hey. Tomioka-san!' I rolled my eyes as I heard Kocho's voice call me. 'Hey Tomioka-san! You look a bit ill, did something happen after I left?'
'No.'

A/n: add more about meeting.

***

'Hey babe.' I froze at the voice.
'Hi..'
'Aw, is little Yui scared?'
'I told you. Its Giyuu.'
'Not when you're with me.'

With those words I went to walk back. His hand attached itself onto my shoulder and I flinched. He quickly slapped me across my face, leaving a mark. 'Transgender freak. Just accept it, you're a girl~' I grabbed my fox mask that he had taken and ran out the estate towards the closest pillar estate.

****
Sanemi POV:

I heard the door knock and got up to open it. 'Tomioka?!'
'Shinazugawa, can I um.. come in?'

I could hear the panic in his voice, he had a strange fox mask on, but I didn't ask about that. 'Why would I let you in, waterboy?'

'Please. I'll explain inside.' There was a desperate tone to his voice. I could see someone else, kind of running, I guess. I saw Tomioka turn around, and then he took my wrist. 'Please-'

I cut him off as I yanked him inside and shut the door.

'Now explain.'

Okay and that was what the storyline for this was meant to be lmao. It scares me that I wrote that in 2021 I'm ngl..

OH ALSO! IF YOURE A TRANS PERSON READING THE TRANSPHOBIC INSULTS TOWARDS GIYUU, I JUST WANT U TO KNOW YOURE VALID AND I LOVE YOU GUYS /P

I love fellow trans people

Anwyayyyyg

529 words <3