Living in Blue Lock

Greeting my non-existent readers :), sorry for not updating for some time, from here on out I'll be updating much more frequently.

As for this chapter and the chapters onwards, the story will be shifting through different people's POVs, though most of the time it will be Y/N's POV.

That's all for now ;)

      ----

(Y/N's POV)

It's been only a day and I already hate it here.

After the unconscious Nameoka was dragged out of the room by the lady from before with square bangs, it became much more livelier. Most of the boys confronted me, either asking for an autograph, attempting to flirt, or just trying to start a conversation.

It absolutely disgusted me.

Thankfully, Hina scared them all off before I got too uncomfortable.

Who knew having friends would be this benefiting?

After that, no one dared to come near me again.

Well, no one but Reo Mikage. 

Despite all the bitter glares Hina sent his way, he kept on coming up to me to ask me a question or two with that unfazed smile. 

It was either, "What's your playstyle like?" or "Is your dominant foot your right or your left?" with him. 

But I didn't necessarily mind- at least there was someone who actually seemed to be interested in learning about me as a football player and not as some love interest.

Zantetsu also approached me once, but whatever he tried to ask either was too stupid for me to comprehend, or it just made 0 sense.

Which made me kind of wish everyone in here could be more like that Nagi guy. 

So aloof and uncaring in nature.

(A lot like how I'm feeling right now.)

Ever since the entrance exam concluded, he's just been sitting with his back to the wall, his eyes glued to the ceiling like it's the only interesting thing in the world right now. 

He never even opened his mouth to speak, unless to say, "Reo, can we go home..?" or "Reo, can we get our phones back..?", in which Reo responded with his iconic "No."  

Their interactions almost made me laugh.

Almost.

 ...

Three hours passed and I decided I wanted to take a bath. 

If I was really going to be living here, I could at least get that done. 

As I quietly lifted myself from the floor, Hina noticed my change in movements and her head perked up in my direction.

"Y/N, where are you going?" she immediately asked, her amber eyes boring into mine.

"Shower." I said, already trudging my way to my locker.

Hina's eyebrows seemed to furrow at this, giving me a sketchy sort of look before muttering.

"Do you even know  where the bathroom is here?"

My eyes widened a bit at her little statement as it did an excellent job at slapping me back to reality.

I really had no idea where anything in this facility was. 

I knew I should have paid more attention to the rest of that Vector guy's speech.