A bonded dream

"Y/N, pass the ball!" a 5 year old Yoichi screamed at his sister as he raced towards the goal. 

"I will, I will..but these guys keep getting in my way." Y/N huffed dramatically as she glared at the two kids in front of her. 

"We have you cornered!" one of the kids grinned evilly as the other nodded in acquaintance. 

Then, at once, they both came charging at the ball in the girl's possession.

"I wouldn't do that if I were you." Y/N whispered softly at the sudden movement

At once, she shot the ball between one of the kid's legs and rushed through the open space. 

"Wait, WHAT?"  "SHE GOT PAST US?!" the two kids screeched in confusion as they watched Y/N slide pass them quite effortlessly.

Yoichi on the other hand just sighed boredly. 'Sister is amazing as always..' 

Now it was his turn to shine.

"I hope you're ready, Yo." Y/N grinned, raising her right leg in preparation for a pass.

 "Oh no you don't!" kid one yelled, sliding down in attempt to cut off any sort of pass. But his efforts were purposeless as Y/N sent the ball spinning.

"That's so high..." kid two muttered in awe as he watched the ball slowly descend.

Towards no other than her little brother. 

Without wasting any time at all, the blue haired boy trapped the ball with his right leg and sent it flying into the goal.

5-4

The Isagis had won yet again.

"YAYYY!" Little Y/N squealed in delight while she pounced on her brother's back. "Your shot was amazing, Yo. I'm so proud of you!"

"Nah, you were more amazing sis." Yoichi said, returning his sister's cheeky smile.

In the midst of their celebration, the two other boys slumped on the ground in pure defeat. Yet again, the siblings hadn't failed to outmatch them.

"You two really are amazing." kid two uttered in between pants. 

"Yeah, teach us your ways." kid one added with a light smile.

Now Y/N and Yoichi faced their attention towards the two boys. Almost simultaneously, their faces began to redden and they fixated their eyes to ground, oblivious of what to do when they received compliments like this.

The two boys exchanged short glances before bursting out into laughter.

"You two are not just insanely good at football-" kid one began

"You're insanely cute too!" kid two finished the sentence before succumbing to laughter once more.

This just caused the siblings' faces to redden the more as they hid their faces in embarrassment.

But one thing for sure was true.

From a very young age, Yoichi Isagi and Y/N Isagi had been football geniuses.

                                                                     ---------

11 years later

Matsukaze Kokou High School vs Ichinan High School

1-0

5 minutes towards the end of the match.

The crowd shrieked in anticipation, a good percentage hoping for Matsukaze to keep the leading score.

But Y/N wasn't apart of this percentage.