𝗘𝗣𝗜𝗖 𝗕𝗔𝗧𝗧𝗟𝗘😱

I'm gonna censor the swearing cuz someone told me that I swear to much in my stories✌️

"The team from the hidden waterfall village has the scroll we need." Shino informed us. "They entered the Forest by going through a gate not to far from us, chances are that if we head North-west, we'll catch them."

We were already in the forest of death for about 4 hours. We haven't came across anybody yet.

"Great! Just to double check, you memorized their scent, correct?" Y/n asked Kiba,

Before they entered the FOD, Y/n told Kiba to walk by each team they were targeting to get their scent incase one of them ended up having the scroll they needed.

"You bet, leave it to me!" Kiba placed Akamaru down on the ground and the both start tracking the teams scent. The rest of the team followed closely behind the two.

"You think they'll be difficult to fight?" Y/n asks no one in particular,

"They seemed very mysterious... Also very on-guard..." Hinata answered,

"I don't think it'll be too hard." Kiba stated,

"We shouldn't underestimate our opponents." Shino said,

"How will we go about taking their scroll?" Hinata questions,

"Perhaps a surprise ambush... Being that I'm the distraction. I put on a lil play while Shino goes to boo-gang their scroll and if they notice, Kiba and Hinata will come into the scene and start throwing hands. Sound good?"

"..."

"..."

"What about you?"

"Well, being that I'm an unnecessary addition to this group, like 4 v. 3 its not fair. I won't interfere unless it's needed. So when it is needed, just scream...  69. Yeah."

Akamaru starts barking,

"We're near them, let's get higher up." Kiba suggests, we all jump to a branch on a really tall thick tree.

"Y/n, keep going in this direction but stay on the trees and keep as quiet as possible. Get ahead of them, they should continue to head straight, then distract them once they run into you."
Kiba instructed,

"Alright!" Y/n clasped her hands together while grinning, "I'm so excited!" Y/n leaped to another tree branch, gradually getting higher.

'I feel like shinobu from demon slayer, flying through the trees...'

'I wonder what Naruto and the others are doing rn...'

'I'm hungry..' Y/n pulls out a onigiri and inhales it.

'OH! I SEE THEM! Hopefully they don't hear me..' Y/n continued to travel a bit more, now she was just a quarter mile in front of them.

'Time to put on the acts..' Y/n descended from the high branches and landed on the ground.

Y/n starts whistling, walking towards the direction of the group.

"Where even is my team at? Did they get kidnapped or somethin'?" Y/n spoke aloud, loud enough for it to echo.

"It's really quite around here... Am I even going the right way? The sun rises in the west and sets in the east right? This is more boring that I thought is was going to be!" Y/n loudly complained,

'I hope they heard that cause I sound like a lil 🐩 right now..'

Leaves ruffle behind Y/n, she snaps her head back.

"Hello? Team, is that you?" Y/n calls out,

A group of people start laughing, it echos.

'Goofy 🍑 laughing, they trying too hard to be creepy. Bye, I'm cringing right now'