𝗙𝗢𝗥𝗘𝗦𝗧 𝗢𝗙 𝗗𝗘𝗔𝗧𝗛 😰

.

.

.

"I hereby declare this section of the Chunin Exam completed. There's nothing left but to wish you all good luck." Ibiki finally finishes his super long dialogue. Thankfully I didn't include that. (I was too lazy💋)

"All right! We did it! That's one down! Yeah! Yeah! Woohoo! Yeah!" Naruto swings his arm around.

Just then, something busts through the window. A cloth covered person, kunai shoot to the roof, uncovering said person.

"Is this part of the test?!" Naruto shouts, alarmed.

"Heads up! Boys and girls, there's no time to celebrate! I'll be your next proctor, Anko Mitarashi! You ready for the second test?! Good! Then, let's go. Follow me!" She yells, pumping a fist in the air.

Everyone deadpans,

"You're early, again." Ibiki says, slightly annoyed.

Anko blushes in embarrassment,

"How many are there?" Anko asks, regaining composure, "Ibiki, you let all these guys pass? Your test was way too easy. You must be getting soft."

"Or it could be a stronger crop of candidates this year."

"Hm. They sure don't look like it. Trust me, before I'm done with them, more than half of them will be eliminated."

"Hn?! More than half?! Really?" Sakura asks, looking startled.

"This is going to be fun." Anko smirks, "All right, you maggots have had it easy so far, but things are going to be different starting first thing in the morning. I'll let your squad leaders know where you're to meet me. Dismissed."

________________________________________

𝘠/𝘯'𝘴 𝘗𝘖𝘝

"Finally! I get to eat some Ichiraku Ramen!" I ran out of the room that the exam was held in.

"Wait!! Y/n!" I hear Naruto yell.

"Oh! Naruto. Your coming with me, hurry! I haven't had Teuchi's ramen in ages!" I grab his hand and drag him out of the building.

.

.

.

"Woah!! I miss this place so much!" I look at all the shops and building that we pass.

"Um, y/n... Where are we going?.." Naruto asks,

"Huh?" ..

"Oh.."

"I FORGOT WHERE IT'S AT! Lead the way." I let go of Naruto's hand and walk  behind him. We start walking through the streets, I didn't notice that lots of people were looking at me.

Then, obviously.

I start winking, blowing kisses and flexing my muscles to lots of women as I walk by them.

'I love my life.'

I gasp loudly, " I see it!!" I sprint towards Ichiraku, dodging people as I zoom past them.

I slow down as I appoarch the stall, I sit down on an empty seat.

"Heyy, Teuchi!! Can I have what Naruto usually gets?" I smile widely, shaking in my seat with excitement.

Naruto plops down in a stool next to me. "Hey old man!! You remember Y/n right?!"

Teuchi looks shocked, "Y/n?! That's you?!"