𝗧𝗥𝗔𝗜𝗡𝗜𝗡𝗚. 💪

YALL FORGIVE ME I BEEN SPELLING KAZEKAGE LIKE KAZUKAGE IGNORE THAT.

𝘠/𝘯'𝘴 𝘗𝘖𝘝

"Come in." The Kazekage says in a stern voice,

I open the doors and walk in.

"Uh, Hi. I'm Y/n L/n, the Third Hokage sent me here."

"Ah yes. Miss L/n. Welcome to Sunagakure. Here's your keys to the place you will be staying. One of my shinobi will escort you there."

"Ok, Thank you for allowing me to be in your village. Also I was told I was going to be taught to fight, who's gonna be teaching me?" I ask, taking the keys.

"A woman name Kori, You'll start training tomorrow morning before the sun rises, Enjoy your stay."

_________________________________________

Ok, this isn't bad, I can get used to this.

I plop down on the bed, 'Comfy. Smells like nickels for some reason though.'

I guess it's time to unpack. Again.

-timeskip again because unpacking is boring af-

WOO FINALLY!  It's probably like 3pm now, Which means I get to spend the rest of the day hanging out with the sand siblings.

Imma go find em.

I walk out of my apartment room, I'm on the first floor so getting out the entire building didn't take that long.

Now I'm back out in the streets, how am I suppose to find them? I can't read signs yet..

I just I'll just have to randomly walk around and hope for the best. Or maybe I can check out some of the shops. Yeah! Imma do that, maybe I can find myself a kimono?

I begin to look through the windows of the shops, seeing if they sell some kimonos or yukatas.

'O M GEE, THAT ONE IS SO FREAKING CUTE.' I walk up to a window and stare at a kimono that's on display.

'I have to buy it, it's literally made for me, omg they have cute little hairpins and accessories too! New fav shop!'

I walk in and is greeted by the shopkeeper,

"Hello! Welcome to my shop. Is there anything that interests you yet, ma'am?"

"Yes, how about that Kimono right there." I point to the one on display.

"You have a good eye, madam. Please follow me to the back so I can get your size." She walks away and I follow her, looking at the other really freaking cute kimonos, and they have the sandals?! This shop is literally every girls dream.

She had me put on this skin tight suit so she could more accurately get my measurements, it was a lil uncomfy.

She measured my waist, my bust, and my hips. And weirdly enough my height too,