𝗠𝗢𝗡𝗧𝗛 𝟮... 𝗬/𝗡'𝗦 𝗙𝗟𝗘𝗫𝗜𝗕𝗜𝗟𝗜𝗧𝗬 & 𝗙𝗜𝗚𝗛𝗧𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗦𝗧𝗬𝗟𝗘

𝘠/𝘯'𝘴 𝘗𝘖𝘝

Dang, literally all I've been doing is training, I haven't seen Gaara since I met Temari and Kankuro... I really need to hang out with them. Maybe I can ask Kori if I move a whole months worth of training into this month so that I have an entire month to hang out with my friends.

Anyways, back to training..

So... Kori, yesterday she gave a me 'uniform' because yesterday was the end of the month, and today we start training for my flexibility and discovering my fighting style.

BUT THAT'S NOT THE PROBLEM..

THE PROBLEM IS THAT THE UNIFORM IS SO REVEALING. HALF MY 🍑 IS HANGING OUT LIKE I'M TALKING THESE SHORTS WERE BOOTY SHORT SHORTS AND THE ONLY THING COVERING MY TITTIES IS BANDAGES. WHAT THE FLIP DUDE!

But at least I look SUPPEERRR hot, I'm so thick and irresistible, how come I'm not in a relationship yet? Maybe they too shy to ask me out, completely understandable when that someone is me💋. Also being that it's so early, nobody is out right now, which means I don't have to sneak around to prevent someone seeing me like this.

I'm actually super excited for this training, I wanna be flexible like mommy mitsuri💓💚

"HEY KO-KO!!!"

Kori turns her head towards me, "Ew, never call me that again."

I playfully roll my eyes, "Anyways I have a question for you."

"Hm?"

"So, being that I haven't seen my friends in like 4 weeks, can you move one month worth of my training to this month so that I can spend that month chilling with my friends?"

"Yeah, but you would still have to train that month just not as long."

"Okay! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!"

"Mhm. Anyways, show me what you can do. Or just tell me what you can't do."

"What do you mean?"

Kori sucks her teeth and roll her eyes, "Can do you a cartwheel? Can you do a split? Can you do anything that involves being flexible?"

"Yeah, I can do a cartwheel."

"Show me, wha'chu doin standing there doin nothin'?"

"Ok, chill." I perform the best cartwheel I could do.

"You... Suck, no surprise there. Alright, let's start with stretching. Touch your toes."

I bend down and touch my toes, feeling a tight feeling behind my knees, it wasn't that bad.

"Nope, wrong form. Straighten your legs."

"They are straightened?!"

She pushes my knees back, the feeling behind my knees hurts a lot more.

"OW!" I'm not gonna lie, I was so tempted to pop back up but the training I did for endurance really pulled me through.

"How long do I have to do this?"

"Until it no longer hurts."

"Ok." I kind of overestimated this, I thought it was gonna be super painful but the amount of endurance I had wasn't playing around.

I could feel my entire face heating up due to my head being upside down. My face was getting red.

"Um, how long does it usually take for it to stop hurting?"

"Usually 4 hours, why?"

"Lots of blood is rushing to my brain."

"You don't got no brain."