𝗚𝗘𝗧 𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗗𝗬 𝗧𝗢 𝗥𝗨𝗠𝗕𝗟𝗘‼️‼️

"First of all, congratulations on finishing the second exam." Anko (I think that's her name... I forgot) announces,

'Heh, they were 79 test takers for the second exam, frankly I'm even surprised 22 passed.' Anko thought, 'I knew that less than half would make it, but I really thought the number would be in the single digits.'

"I'm so hungry.." Choji complained,

"What a drag, there's so many candidates left..'

"Sasuke and his team have passed too!" Ino laughed,

"Well, of course they did. After all the trouble we went through to keep them safe, they'd better have passed." Shika scuffed,

"I see your team didn't do to bad, Kakashi. They must've gotten real lucky." Gai taunted, "Of course with my team still around, they won't make it any further. After all, what happens in the next this is ability, and we've got you far out classed. Well, I guess a part of growing up is learning to deal with heartbreak huh, Kakashi?" He laughed and looked over at Kakashi,

Kakashi turned to him, confused, "Huh? Did you say something?"

Gai roared in annoyance, 'All right, Kakashi, you win this round. Ooo it drives me nuts when you act so cool, but there's no way I'll let you get the best of me!'

'So that's Gai sensei's old rival, huh?' Tenten peered out from behind her team, 'Well, if I had to judge them on looks alone, I'd say Gai sensei would have to lose.'

'Gai sensei is just the coolest teacher ever, and he is so cool, he practically glows with cool! You watch Gai sensei, some day I'll make you proud of me!'

'Sure enough, all the best are here. Sasuke Uchiha, huh?' Neji glanced at Sasuke.

Y/n is staring down Orochimaru disguised as the sound village teacher.

'You got everyone else fooled but you not fooling me, I watched the entire show. Speaking of, I can't wait to spar with someone! It's been 42 hours since I've battled with someone! This time, I'll try to make it last instead of defeating someone so easily.'

"Alright now pay attention! Lord Hokage is going to explain the third exam to you. You better listen carefully, maggots! Lord Hokage, they're all yours."

"Hm." He steps up closer, "Ahem. First before I tell you what the third exam entails, I want to explain something about the test itself. Listen closely now, it's something that all of you need to understand. I'm going to tell you the true purpose of these exams. Why do you suppose our country holds these exams in conjunction with our allies? To raise the ability levels of the Shinobi, and increase friendship between allied nations to be sure. But it's important you understand it's true meaning. The exams are so to speak, the representation of the battle between allied nations."

"And what's that supposed to mean?" Tenten asked,

"Now, if we look at our history..

Oh Lord imma have to type a lot... okay back to the story.

"- all the countries that we're currently allied with were once neighboring nations that continuous fought with each other for power. In order to avoid destroying each other's military strength meaninglessly, those nations decided to select champions to battle on behalf of their countries and have mutually selected locations. That was how the Chunin Exams began."

"Well, that's great, but why do we have to go through these exams?" Naruto asks, "I mean it's not like we're doing this to pick Chunin to go fight."

"Well actually, there is no question. That's kind of the point of these exams. To select Shinobi worthy of becoming Chunin. On the other hand, these exams also allow for Shinobi to carry the pride of their nation on their backs and fight against other ninja for their very lives. Many leaders and people of prominence from various countries are invited to attend this exam as guests. And also possibly to seek Shinobi to work for them. This exam could determine the course of your ninja work, from here on out. And more importantly, those rulers will watch your battles and take note of each of the strengths each ninja and each nation is developing. If there is a gap in power between countries the strong nations are inundated with job requests for their ninja. And conversely request two countries that are deemed weak decline. Therefore, the stronger our nation is, the better our position when it comes to negotiating with neighboring countries, so it's important to show how much military strength our village has."